Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Woah. I didn't start the rubbish fire but I definitely did not extinguish it.
I have a very rational hatred of you as a poster for bringing that AVI and user name to the board. Every time I see you post, I get irritated. Even though your actual posts are pretty decent. But man I wish you'd change your name and/or avi.

Why you gotta be MJ rubbing it in on Lebron 😭😂😂

@Weezer is a big mean bully just like LeBum. He turned others against my superb game threads and made everyone think that I was some kind of horrible jinx...

its-ok-to-smile — jennifer walters : *talks about her life...

It actually makes sense that Bama isn't on this list. How motivated could they be to donate a buttload of money after they just won 6 titles in 15 years?
It has already been discussed in the Deboer hire that Bama had to step up their game. Saban and Kirby at one time were both earning their schools signifigant discounts under the nfl pipeline and under the table payments guise. Both groups were holding out believing us and Miami would get hammered and the collectives would cease. Once we won that lawsuit a number of power schools quickly found themselves on the wrong side of the bet/debate/structure. UGA has been panicking and doing initiatives this year to catch up. They also started losing depth pieces. The NFL pipeline is still real, but the backbone of elite teams is players that might not make the draft. This is where NIL has flipped the script.

The question moving forward is salaries. Many of these good ol boy programs believe once salaries come into play their underground networks will prosper and take back over because the NIL's will be handcuffed publicly. I disagree and TN seems to also, but the collectives are structuring for increased scrutiny on the marketing aspects.

I am not sure i did that discussion justice but it is interesting and I have been proud of how astute Spyre has been in this shifting space. I proudly contribute my small share as a direct result of believing in their effort and loving their outcomes.

Last edited:
I want you to know, it's not personal, but I don't like you. And shouldn't you be posting on an Arky State board, at least until the end of the season?

Also, Saban needs a coffee refill.

I coached here for 5 years but the Bumble terrorizes Rudolph and Yukon year after year.

So who is the real bad guy

Lol that would be easier. 4 volleyball games this week, church tonight, movie night with the kids on Friday, I’ll probably catch up on work on Saturday, volleyball game on Sunday, and I still have to find time to get chores done and sleep.

Me currently…

View attachment 675620
The good ole days. Enjoy the volleyball and don't take it for granted, I would love to see my youngest play again in HS.

VN Store

Back