Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Well...I wanted to let him have a little more rope.

Pyre troll..seems like we've had a couple join in the last lil bit..I think the other troll is a alt though.

I don't know about this guy...probably a dickhead Bammer or Commodewhore just trying to get under our skin...I'm not gonna give him a chance.
I think your probably right, my guess is he's a commode door considering Botch is the one they actually beat to keep us out of the sugar bowl.

You know who else had an inability to change their opinion when presented with new information?

Adolf Hitler.

Don't be Adolf Hitler.
Got the poster on ignore that you responded to…yet I applaud the utilization of a serial killing genocidal maniac to alter a person’s behavior. Bravo.

Also, I may need to use this. 😈

I never liked Hogan, but he was great. He's still behind Flair and Austin. Remember Austin helped kill WCW/NWO and he saved the WWF. Flair was a worker, as great as he was, he still worked all the time. Wrestled 300 matches a year, Hogan never did that with his 5 moves, he couldn't or he would have gotten stale alot quicker than he did.
Ric Flair is the GOAT but the greatest in ring performer was HBK Shawn Michaels.

Reactions: Glitch and SugarCC
Kids think it's a way to get a day off at school. They need to be made an example of.
I was out in the wilderness scoping out areas for my tree stand for deer season and family leaving voice mails about this crap. I agree 100% these kids need to be made examples of for this crap.

Favorite NWA/WCW Tag Team was Midnight Express (Eaton and Lane) I despised the dang Rock-N-Roll Express.😜
Absolutely, midnight express were gold. Rock n roll sucked, they deserved every shot they took from Cornette's loaded tennis racket.........Cornette and Heenan, best managers of all time. I can't choose, so they are tied.

Yep. Flair was the best showman, best interview, and the dirtiest player in the game.

My top 5

1) Nature Boy Ric Flair
2) Macho Man Randy Savage
3) Brett The Hitman Hart
4) Mick Foley
5) Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

*I've not watched wrestling in 20+ years. They are probably more athletic now but I doubt they have the personalities like the 80s and 90s wrestlers. Just like NASCAR, the "fun ones" are gone.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back