Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yep. Flair was the best showman, best interview, and the dirtiest player in the game.

My top 5

1) Nature Boy Ric Flair
2) Macho Man Randy Savage
3) Brett The Hitman Hart
4) Mick Foley
5) Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

*I've not watched wrestling in 20+ years. They are probably more athletic now but I don't they have the personalities like the 80s and 90s wrestlers.
Cactus Jack is my spirit animal.

What is the best tailgate dish I can make with the free Dukes Mayo I got from the game?
Dukes is actually pretty good performing Mayo. You can do hot dishes like dips with it and cream cheese mixed together. Crab, cream cheese, Mayo, cheddar cheese makes a great dip. Most Mayos won't hold up in the oven but that one's high quality.

Watching this highlights this point.

He had two bad throws, the pick and was off to Squirrel. Otherwise is was a methodical A performance.

Especially with him experiencing drop 8 coverage the entire game. How many teams will have basically three safeties roaming deep? It was good practice for him for when teams do occasionally drop 8 going forward. We should mail NCState a check like the D-2 schools for the glorified practice.

Dukes is actually pretty good performing Mayo. You can do hot dishes like dips with it and cream cheese mixed together. Crab, cream cheese, Mayo, cheddar cheese makes a great dip. Most Mayos won't hold up in the oven but that one's high quality.
Cream cheese/mayo crab dip sounds awesome. I should try it on the smoker. Mayo is good Everytime I try it. I use to be a picky eater with a mental block so that's why I have no idea how to use it

Cream cheese/mayo crab dip sounds awesome. I should try it on the smoker. Mayo is good Everytime I try it. I use to be a picky eater with a mental block so that's why I have no idea how to use it
That would be an awesome way to cook it. Smoked crap dip. Maybe don't use much cheddar though, it needs a much higher temp to melt.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I know Vonn bell pretty well. In fact, at the best of preps in Chattanooga we spoke extensively about how crap Tennessee’s recruiting efforts were. Dude would have balled out here and they didn’t care. Shame. He wanted to play here bad

Alas

Here we are now. Goated recruiting staff. Seriously yall we are so lucky

What is the best tailgate dish I can make with the free Dukes Mayo I got from the game?
Bacon dip
8 oz mayo
10 oz mozzarella
8 oz of cream cheese
10 strips of crispy bacon
Mix all of that into a large glass dish. Microwave for five minutes or until completely melted. Drain grease and crumble ritz buttery crackers on top evenly. Use the rest of the crackers for dipping. Hot chicks will strip naked at parties and will beg you to make more. Follow me for more ways to score with hot babes.

VN Store

Back