Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I know Vonn bell pretty well. In fact, at the best of preps in Chattanooga we spoke extensively about how crap Tennessee’s recruiting efforts were. Dude would have balled out here and they didn’t care. Shame. He wanted to play here bad

Alas

Here we are now. Goated recruiting staff. Seriously yall we are so lucky
Dooley was so so so far out of his league. Recruiting was up there at the top of that list.

Bacon dip
8 oz mayo
10 oz mozzarella
8 oz of cream cheese
10 strips of crispy bacon
Mix all of that into a large glass dish. Microwave for five minutes or until completely melted. Drain grease and crumble ritz buttery crackers on top evenly. Use the rest of the crackers for dipping. Hot chicks will strip naked at parties and will beg you to make more. Follow me for more ways to score with hot babes.
Hot chicks and Mayo. There's no better combo

I know Vonn bell pretty well. In fact, at the best of preps in Chattanooga we spoke extensively about how crap Tennessee’s recruiting efforts were. Dude would have balled out here and they didn’t care. Shame. He wanted to play here bad

Alas

Here we are now. Goated recruiting staff. Seriously yall we are so lucky
It blows my mind how incompetent our former coaches were.

Bacon dip
8 oz mayo
10 oz mozzarella
8 oz of cream cheese
10 strips of crispy bacon
Mix all of that into a large glass dish. Microwave for five minutes or until completely melted. Drain grease and crumble ritz buttery crackers on top evenly. Use the rest of the crackers for dipping. Hot chicks will strip naked at parties and will beg you to make more. Follow me for more ways to score with hot babes.
How are you not putting pepper jack cheese in there instead of mozzarella?

I was out in the wilderness scoping out areas for my tree stand for deer season and family leaving voice mails about this crap. I agree 100% these kids need to be made examples of for this crap.
Make them eat the free mayo imo. Make them eat all the mayo in the world.

Last edited:
I never liked Hogan, but he was great. He's still behind Flair and Austin. Remember Austin helped kill WCW/NWO and he saved the WWF. Flair was a worker, as great as he was, he still worked all the time. Wrestled 300 matches a year, Hogan never did that with his 5 moves, he couldn't or he would have gotten stale alot quicker than he did.
I agree that Austin saved the WWF. Disagree that he helped kill WCW/NWO...the WWF only played a small role in that. WCW killed itself. Better booking, and a wrestling mind like Vince, and WCW would still be to this day. They had the talent, just not the leadership. Hogan, along with Bischoff, Nash, and others played their part in it's demise.

As far as Flair...him, Savage, HBK, Hitman, Austin, and some others...in-ring, on the mic, promo work, and just a plain worker...Natch was as good as anyone to ever do it. However, as far as drawing power, he never could hold a candle to Hogan and Austin.

As I said, though...I give Hogan just the slightest of edges (over Austin), because of what he did for the business. Hulkamania, then his heel turn and formation of NWO, are the #1 and #2 most important moments in the history of the biz. Hulkamania brought it into the mainstream, his heel turn paved the way for 3:16, D-X, and everything anti-heel after it.

Just started getting back into wrestling this past Wrestlemania. Hadn't watched in 20 years. Keeping up with it a bit now. Hard, though, as I long for those yesteryears.

Last edited:
For erbody who didn't believe me the day Saban quit, but kept an office at Bama. 👆

Fighting his heart out to reinstitute and expand powers to punish rivals over NIL, while getting his team's long-standing cheating with impunity pass restored.
Exactly right, he has way too much power. Also with him on game day will benefit Alabama.

VN Store

Back