Recruiting Football Talk VIII

This guy is just not considering how many careers have been ended on extra points plays....there's a lot of carnage on extra points....

Do we think Lampley has ever said “Does anyone else want to be the fake injury guy? I mean why does it always have to be me? Can’t we take turns? Teamwork right guys!” And everyone else is just like “nah we good”.

Lived down there on Bad street right.....side note, Michael Hayes lives in my territory that I work in, have been to his house at least a dozen times or more.
I sat a row behind Michael PS Hayes on a flight out of Sioux Falls, SD of all places in the early 2000s. WWE had done a show there over the weekend. He was cool to chat with.

I sat a row behind Michael PS Hayes on a flight out of Sioux Falls, SD of all places in the early 2000s. WWE had done a show there over the weekend. He was cool to chat with.
Ole Doc Hendrix, he is very easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable about the business too.

Can't mention tag teams without adding The Fabulous Freebirds. They had the tough guy Terry Gordy the technical wrestler in Buddy Roberts and the mouth piece Micheal Hayes.
My all-time favorite, as far as tag teams go.

Road Warriors are up there, too...along with British Bulldogs.

You need to watch "Who Killed WCW" on the Vice Channel. As told by the people that were involved. Crazy stuff.
The Vice channel also had the WWE Rivals series. They were all pretty good but the Undertaker vs Mankind episode was fantastic. If you remember the Hell in the Cell match, then it's an episode that needs to be watched.

No objection here, he was soooo good. They both were.
WWE is pretty good right now. Cody Rhodes is the champ. He's a true-blue, bona fide baby face. It's kind of boring though, doesn't have any good heels after him. Triple H is running the show. He needs to find another Brain, someone who hates Cody so much, and throws a stable of heels at him. Like Brain did to Hogan.

VN Store

Back