Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Bills vs Dolphins almost a pick em game tonight.

Jaylen Wright may get some carries tonight with Dolphins top RB out and second string RB banged up.

Reactions: jave36
I may be in my 50's but I really like the Dark Mode uniforms best. Guess I'm still a youngster at heart and the recruits and players seem to like them as well.
Dark mode is great. Love it, have a DM HH jersey. Have an EB Orange Adidas jersey too. Love the storm trooper look.

Dont like the orange and orange combo. Further, the orange helmet (additionally) belongs in a museum.

Dark mode is great. Love it, have a DM HH jersey. Have an EB Orange Adidas jersey too. Love the storm trooper look.

Dont like the orange and orange combo. Further, the orange helmet (additionally) belongs in a museum.
Game uniforms
Football
1.Dark Mode
2. Storm Troopers

Baseball
Dark Mode all day every day.

Men's Basketball
The Traditional uniforms

Lady Vols uniforms
The Summit Blue every day for me.

Game uniforms
Football
1.Dark Mode
2. Storm Troopers

Baseball

Men's Basketball
The Traditional uniforms

Lady Vols uniforms
Partial to the cursive Volunteers, white bball jersey.

Love the orange baseball, DM taking a close 2nd

100% on LV Summit blue.

WWE is pretty good right now. Cody Rhodes is the champ. He's a true-blue, bona fide baby face. It's kind of boring though, doesn't have any good heels after him. Triple H is running the show. He needs to find another Brain, someone who hates Cody so much, and throws a stable of heels at him. Like Brain did to Hogan.

They need to bring in MJF and let him feud with Cody.
IMG_4543.gif

Game uniforms
Football
1.Dark Mode
2. Storm Troopers

Baseball

Men's Basketball
The Traditional uniforms

Lady Vols uniforms
I'm with you on most of these. I really like the orange pinstriped baseball uniforms. Just has that retro feel. The only tradition that won't be broken is eating Petro's at Neyland. I do it every time I've gone and we've never lost one of those games. Might be because I can't afford to go to the big games, but the Petro's games record still stands at 11-0
1726145025993.png

Very fitting that this is the verse for today and these thoughts hit home very hard. I’ve been struggling with a lot of things in my career. Most of you know that the veterinary profession carries one of the highest suicide rates in the world. That is never an option for me, because my faith in God and his promises are too strong and great to lose them. I have been struggling immensely with a lot of things and, am considering walking away from the Equine profession that I have given over 23 years of my life too. My plan is to convert to small animal medicine. While equine medicine is my passion, I have reached the point that I can’t keep doing it the way that I currently do it, and my boss seems to be unwilling to make any changes for me that I need. I read this verse as I started reading a four page letter to him yesterday morning. Now I see it on here this morning with all the things I feel and struggle with. Thanks for this! I feel like it’s God telling me I’ve got you and I have your plans laid out for you… Just trust in Me, so I will as I always have tried to do. Sorry for getting off topic.
Prayers brother. When I am struggling I start by just laying my worries at His feet and usually paths start becoming more clear. Never fear reaching out if you aren't in a good place.

Wild how all those small promotions had so much talent.

Mid South produced Randy Savage, Jerry Lawler and Jeff Jarrett amongst others.

World Class Championship Wrestling produced Steve Austin, all the Von Erichs, Booker T. And Stevie Ray. Chris Adams and the late Gino Hernandez who was a great heel in Texas wrestling.
That's the main thing WWE needs, competition. Like the old territories. Don't get me wrong, it's good, especially a couple of their storylines; but, it's a far cry from straight fire. The worst thing that ever happened to professional wrestling was a winner to the wars. Once Vince won, wasn't long before it became stale, and I was no longer watching.

AEW needs to rise up. They have mucho talent...terrible booking, though. As you said, MJF is a superstar, a total package. His booking is straight garbage though, for the most part.

I'm really interested to see what RAW has in store, once it switches to Netflix. Anxious to see what HHH has up his sleeve for that.

Last edited:
They need to bring in MJF and let him feud with Cody.
View attachment 675928
Agreed. Not going to happen though. He just signed an extension a few months ago.

I think it was supposed to be Punk, whenever he first returned; but, then he got hurt. Which is cool by me...this McIntyre/Punk feud is the best thing going in Wrestling right now. Coming to a head in the Hell in a Cell. Drew McIntyre is my favorite wrestler in the world right now...he's been killing it.

I'm with you on most of these. I really like the orange pinstriped baseball uniforms. Just has that retro feel. The only tradition that won't be broken is eating Petro's at Neyland. I do it every time I've gone and we've never lost one of those games. Might be because I can't afford to go to the big games, but the Petro's games record still stands at 11-0
View attachment 675929
I freaking love that place. Anywhere that had frito chili pie or orange tea would be amazing, but they have both?!

Lived down there on Bad street right.....side note, Michael Hayes lives in my territory that I work in, have been to his house at least a dozen times or more.
I worked for Stanley Steemer in T-Bay for a year back in 2003..I worked at Hulk's Clearwater mansion several times.

He and his buddy Brian Nobbs were there sometimes..."Terry" and Brian..and Hulk's boy Nick were actually really nice to us...but Linda and Brooke are arrogant pretentious buttholes.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back