Recruiting Football Talk VIII

A lot of posts on the 10% upcharge.

Imo as DW, it's perfect timing. We're firing on all cylinders. Wouldn't fly other times.

That said, look at the coaches and admin first. Based on revenues, they don't deserve their levels of compensation. They've been artificially inflated for decades DUE TO not having to pay players. It was always BS. Just like nurses...it isn't about how hard you work or your contribution to society...in capitalism it's about your market worth. And theirs is artificial...
“Artificial” is price controls and caps.

The Market set the salaries for Coaches today. It doesn’t get any more real than that.

@Enki_Amenra you post a lot of video analyses every week. Which one would you say is the best if I only wanted to watch one a week?

The UGA film guys discuss our matchup at minute 32. These are the same guys that did the film study of us and OK today. I shared that one earlier. I will tell you now UGA homers are loathing how much praise UT is getting. They are biased because UGA has had our number, but even they all have us winning by more than the spread.

They also parlayed that discussion into saying that the move by Danny White with the talent fee was ahead of the curve as our NIL has repeatedly been. When people loathe to talk about you are saying this much good about you it should wake some of our own fans up.

👍

Last edited:
Is all 10% going to the players or are they gonna skim a few % off for themselves?

Also, they didnt need to add a 10% fee. They already make so much that they could've donated 11% of the ticket prices to the players and never really missed it.
It’s a marketing ploy and excuse to drive more revenue. It’s genius. And with us selling out season tickets, they have no reason not to take advantage.

But hey we can always go back to the Dooley/butch/cornbread years.

Considering Okie is one of the new guys in the conference, they are talking an awful lot of s***! How ‘bout we shut those mouths up!!😏
👏👏👏, i’m glad you said this. I’ve and most on here have noticed the increased smack talking by them ahead of this game. I hope our guys noticed also. I have to admit I’m nervous about this game, but it’s better than knowing we’ll be the punch line on sports center.

In my opinion UGA’s offense will not be as strong as long as Bobo is OC. Losing Monken was a big loss, but UGA also lost Buster Faulkner who was Monken’s right hand man. Faulkner is now OC at GaTech. Bobo last year had the carry over from Monken and Faulkner. Losing Bower and Ladd is also huge. They are beatable.

I agree. Great observation about Faulkner. That offense gave Haynes king a second life.

Less than Ohio State, just above Notre Dame and Bama, Michigan and LSU up there too. That's the top tier, I think. I don't know where Georgia stands.

It is prolly related to having a waiting list of 15,000 for season tickets, as he said. I think the Athletic Department considers us a grade above most of the conference in terms of game and game day experience, national brand, and fan devotion.

I was thinking about taking advantage of lower prices at Oklahoma (since we have to fly and need a room anyway) but we couldn't work it out this year.
Well below nfl tickets for the most part. Even ten years ago I went to a seahawks game, and face value on nosebleeds were $120.

Hey guys, I need your opinion on this parlay for this weekend. I’m trying to make a simpler one to hedge with by taking out a few on another bet.

Browns ML -275
Bucs ML -325
Packers ML +135
Ole Miss -36 -110
Cal ML +110
Dem boys in ORANGE ML -270

Y’all think these are locks?

Also which ones should I take out for a 4 legger?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back