Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I am happy that Tennessee is having the kind of success that justifies raising ticket prices. I am dismayed that, like with many luxuries, it's becoming unreachable for people of more modest means. The stadium will never want for fans, but I wish more folks could get in the door. It's a hell of an experience every time.
Guess we just need to expand with a third bowl

Hey guys, I need your opinion on this parlay for this weekend. I’m trying to make a simpler one to hedge with by taking out a few on another bet.

Browns ML -275
Bucs ML -325
Packers ML +135
Ole Miss -36 -110
Cal ML +110
Dem boys in ORANGE ML -270

Y’all think these are locks?

Also which ones should I take out for a 4 legger?

Take whatever $ you were going to put on that and put it in a savings account earning interest.

I think it’s smart. Season is f’d might as well get some people to show up for 1-2 weeks. Maybe he wins a game (lol) and you can stretch that a few more.
Well, we've seen how bad a coach you are, so I think that negates your opinion.

Our recruiting has been saved by NIL due to the NCAA investigation looming above. Idk why this is difficult to grasp. The NIL gave us an upper hand to negate the negative recruiting due to the NCAA investigation looming
One of the most basic facts in our rise. I don't see how anybody doesn't know the most basic facts.

I posted this somewhere else.
I’ve been watching Tennessee football for about 60 years AND

Running QB’s = Vol cryptonite
I’d much rather face a great passer (even with this young secondary) than a great RUNNER.
It’s every defense’s kryptonite*. Arnold is a good runner and he will probably keep several plays alive this weekend. This defense faced Milroe (who is a better runner IMO) last year and contained him pretty well.

They just don't realize how good Nico is. . . yet. Chew the clock? They must not know we also play defense around these parts too.
Nico is a very good QB but I think Oklahoma is underestimating our RBs. Our RBs are who will keep this one away from Oklahoma. They are going to gash them and then open up the passing game.

I posted this somewhere else.
I’ve been watching Tennessee football for about 60 years AND

Running QB’s = Vol cryptonite
I’d much rather face a great passer (even with this young secondary) than a great RUNNER.
We have the speed and boom bringers on Defense that I am not worried about running QBs. Pili is an absolutely missile at the LB position and our DBs aren’t afraid to come up and smoke someone, running QBs don’t like getting hit like that.

So they force turnovers at a good clip. This game will be a battle. I hope we’re all prepared for that.
Well if you look deeper, 6 of those were by Temple (4 fumbles). Fundamental football of protecting the ball plain and simple.

You should show em who’s boss and quit paying to go to games. That’ll learn em.
People willing to pay a crappy waiter 20% for their meal but not 10% to “tip” our players.

Have they even confirmed if this is just 10% off “original ticket prices” because then it would only amount to what an extra 5-10 dollars per ticket?

Sab. I think that's short for something else. I can't remember.

First paragraph of the love letter -
I know you are struggling with your decision. I just want you to know I wish you well wherever you play, but my heart will break for you if you announce Trojan. We love you in Tennessee. You would be our hero.

Wasn't long after that Sabanocchio retired his VN account in shame.

VN Store

Back