Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Lost another swim event to the damn Canadians.

Blame-Canada.gif
Doesn’t make sense. Isnt the water frozen up there?

This has been a down Olympics for us to some degree. The Australians have kicked our tail in swimming. We silvered some track events we were expected to win gold in. I think we'll still come out on top with the most golds and the most medals, but there is work to be done with our Olympics program.

This has been a down Olympics for us to some degree. The Australians have kicked our tail in swimming. We silvered some track events we were expected to win gold in. I think we'll still come out on top with the most golds and the most medals, but there is work to be done with our Olympics program.
USA Gold and Silver in Shotput.

Bronze in women's triple jump.

Did MLB have a pretty good idea that they were juicing yet promoted it nightly?
They had a decades long losing streak against the MLBPA. Union wouldn’t agree to ANY testing of ANY kind…until Congress intervened. Can’t beat them + join them = excitement that aided healing from the Strike. Yeah, they accepted the resulting money but I guess no credit is due for implementing more and more severe repercussions for failed PED tests after being empowered. One last point. PED’s are LIFE SHORTENING. Your extreme cases like Jose Canseco, Mark Gastineau , Lyle Alzado (deceased), John Matuszek (deceased) and even Sammy Sosa aren’t healthy for their pursuits. But as long as we’re entertained…

VN Store

Back