Recruiting Football Talk VIII

you have a lot more faith in the owners than I do… The owners and players association act for their benefit alone. no link between steroids and Matuszek/ Alzados deaths…. Both Cansecos, jay and mark mcdwirr, sosa, Bonds, Schwarzenegger, Gastineau at all alive and doing well… There is a connection between guys that do steroids also being involved in other types of drugs/partying.
Did you see the documentary “Bigger, Stronger, Faster”?

This is going to get some bad responses............BUT

I promise everyone that I hate UF as much as I hate Mu**ay State.........but I freaking loved The 'Ole Ball Coach. He was an a$$ and an instagter, but he was unique and fun to listen to.
I just wish he'd stayed at Duke.

This is going to get some bad responses............BUT

I promise everyone that I hate UF as much as I hate Mu**ay State.........but I freaking loved The 'Ole Ball Coach. He was an a$$ and an instagter, but he was unique and fun to listen to.
I just wish he'd stayed at Duke.
Commie.

The same reason the NFL regulates violent hits….. after years of promoting as much carnage on the field as possible… one lawsuit made them overreact to what makes football great. Once congress got involved…. the gig was up for baseball as well. Matuszek od’d on darvocet( an over the counter medication)…. He also had cocaine in his system. …Your nuts do shrink some when taken steroids due to elevated testosterone in the body. After you stop taking them… your nuts will return to normal. Studies have shown that steroids may cause your heart rate to elevate. The key word in that is “may”…. Look at any medication that you take currently and look at it what side effect that it “may” cause. Here is an article showing that there is no link to what caused Alzado’s tumor. He did believe that steroid use was to blame though.
View attachment 664445
You can find “studies” that NOTHING is unhealthy…and you did. Go ahead and pour em on your cornflakes! Just make sure we’re entertained!

The same reason the NFL regulates violent hits….. after years of promoting as much carnage on the field as possible… one lawsuit made them overreact to what makes football great. Once congress got involved…. the gig was up for baseball as well. Matuszek od’d on darvocet( an over the counter medication)…. He also had cocaine in his system. …Your nuts do shrink some when taken steroids due to elevated testosterone in the body. After you stop taking them… your nuts will return to normal. Studies have shown that steroids may cause your heart rate to elevate. The key word in that is “may”…. Look at any medication that you take currently and look at it what side effect that it “may” cause. Here is an article showing that there is no link to what caused Alzado’s tumor. He did believe that steroid use was to blame though.
View attachment 664445
I don't think Darvocet was OTC.

I was scrolling through YouTube today and had a bama practice pop up. I was curious as to how they practice under Deboer so I watched it.

From what I saw the intensity wasn't even half of the intensity of a Tennessee practice. To me it looked pretty low key. To say I was surprised is an understatement.

I know Sabans practices were very intense. This looked like a complete 180 to me.

Jmo, but if this is a true snapshot of bama's practices, I could see them taking a step back.

Has anyone else watched any of their practices? If so what were your thoughts?

Bama practices have to be slow since their reporters have to use easy words so their halfway illiterate fans can read them

VN Store

Back