Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Did you see the documentary “Bigger, Stronger, Faster”?
I loved the documentary and pretty much conveyed my feelings for the most part. There are all natural body lifting competitions although the majority are drug enhanced.

Tips on how to fall asleep in a living room chair:

1- be old

2- sit in a chair
One caveat - if the tv is on, it has to be sports or a documentary of some sort. I could be dead-to-the-world asleep, and if someone changes the channel to something other than either of those options, I’m immediately awake.

This is going to get some bad responses............BUT

I promise everyone that I hate UF as much as I hate Mu**ay State.........but I freaking loved The 'Ole Ball Coach. He was an a$$ and an instagter, but he was unique and fun to listen to.
I just wish he'd stayed at Duke.
Take him to the box!!!

giphy.gif

Why is it that the top HS QB's want to play for Heupel and his simple, easy to defend system? Everybody knows they do not have complex route trees and offensive plays; that they just go fast. Any opponent that stands of business can stop them. They must buy them all. I don't get it.

Does it need blue font?

Lyrics in this one are hysterical. Grab a fence post, hold it tight. Womp your partner with all your might. Hit him in the shin, hit him in the head, hit him again, that critter ain't dead!

And yes, I know those off the top of my head.🤣 I probably can quote the entire lines for most of this era of Bugs Bunny cartoons.
My fav is Whirl whirl twist and twirl. Jump all around like a flyin’ squirrel.

I am fine with them being allowed and fine with them being banned… I don’t think you could guys out of the Hall that dominated before you implemented a testing program… I don’t GAS about MLB’s excuses. Steroids were prevalent in MLB since the 70’s…I don’t hold it against any of them.
I think the 70’s thing is a reach. No way to prove or disprove it…other than 50 homers was nigh unobtainable. I think George Foster was the only one to reach that mark in that decade. If they were roiding, it definitely wasn’t PERFORMANCE enhancing. Bonds getting greedy and cycling himself as a player who’d never hit 50 in a season into the single season and CAREER HR leader appropriately screwed himself.

We're watching the one where they're babysitting and shemp keeps standing on his head. Shemp takes the best eye pokes from Moe. Shemp is the best even though Curly is good too. Joe was not good.
WTH?? Curly was the best. No one beats Curly.

Kind of a shame the three Howard Brothers were never stooges together. Always wondered why it couldn't be four stooges.

I amire your toughness and tenacity to remain there.
Don't have much of a choice right now, but we are planning on moving back home by the time I retire. I have a really good job with a great pension that allows us to be a one income family so my wife can homeschool our kids. Once they are grown we plan on all moving back. I'm from Benton and my family is in Benton and Cleveland, but we want to go north of Knoxville somewhere, maybe Greenville, Dandridge, or even the tri cities. I just want to be close to some water and a place to fish and hunt all the time.

WTH?? Curly was the best. No one beats Curly.

Kind of a shame the three Howard Brothers were never stooges together. Always wondered why it couldn't be four stooges.
Gotta think the 4 stooges would have been epic.......maybe Moe couldn't eye poke 3 at a time so it never happened. Although there is one with Curly and Shemp in it but Curly was just an extra with no real part. He was a passenger with hair and is barely recognizable.

VN Store

Back