Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The uni admins, ncaa, and conferences are sadly all scum and not in the business of helping their student-athletes achieve basic financial equity.

I'll agree with detractors, they've done their most basically decent job of ensuring scholarship and room/board as compensation. What they have never ever championed is equitable compensation, in any format. I don't expect them to ever do so. They love their very cheap talent labor ...f'em.

They. Are. Dickweeds.
He added something at the end that many on here can relate too.
NCAA 25 has grossed over 4-5 hundred million dollars in sales. The athletes got $600 😳

You can find “studies” that NOTHING is unhealthy…and you did. Go ahead and pour em on your cornflakes! Just make sure we’re entertained!
I don’t care about proving my point…. I only care about facts…. The majority of steroid use is used in gyms across the world and not for entertainment.

I don’t care about proving my point…. I only care about facts…. The majority of steroid use is used in gyms across the world and not for entertainment.
But the subject at hand? We’re not talking PERCENTAGES! We’re talking about the value of letting high caliber athletes pump it up to the nth degree freely so we can get more home runs.

Reactions: drvenner
The one where Shemp got a huge inheritance if he was married off is one of the best. Probably the best with Shemp imo
We're watching the one where they're babysitting and shemp keeps standing on his head. Shemp takes the best eye pokes from Moe. Shemp is the best even though Curly is good too. Joe was not good.

He added something at the end that many on here can relate too.
NCAA 25 has grossed over 4-5 hundred million dollars in sales. The athletes got $600 😳
We bought these games when all you got was a team name, colors, and variations on skin tone. The athletes likenesses adds a layer of realism but it’s not the driver. Everyone that bought NCAA 25 would’ve done so even if the game had used fake rosters.

But the subject at hand? We’re not talking PERCENTAGES! We’re talking about the value of letting high caliber athletes pump it up to the nth degree freely so we can get more home runs.
I am fine with them being allowed and fine with them being banned… I don’t think you could guys out of the Hall that dominated before you implemented a testing program… I don’t GAS about MLB’s excuses. Steroids were prevalent in MLB since the 70’s…I don’t hold it against any of them.

Could just be the media portion like that.

A little wishful thinking criticizing the practices of a guy coming off a NC game appearance.

But they’ll take a step back anyway. At least from what they were under the most dominant HC we’ve seen in college football.
I know. But I can always hope. Lol. If you can't tell by me username, but I hate that team. I hope we skull drag them this year.

I was never a PGA Tour player..........but I was pretty good. Played mini-tours in South Florida for 4 years and did good (top 5 money leader) and qualified for partial membership on the South American Tour (I passed it up. What a dumba$$)

That being said..........I've been asked if I had the connections to "juice up" and use the same stuff that Balco was dishing out, would I have used it?

In all honesty...........I think I might have tried it. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.

The drive to be the best. How can I get a tad better? If I picked up 20 yards in driver distance, I'm hitting 9 iron instead of a 7.
That would be hard for me to say no to......................

I'd like to say, if I was a top PGA Tour player, I would have said no thanks................But I do see the appeal for those trying to get better.
I can definitely see it to keep your job in MLB or any professional league. Your finally is relying on you and that would be tough to pass up.

My fav cartoons to watch when I was a kid:
Bugs Bunny
Flintstones
Scooby Doo
Smurfs

*I’m sure there are others that’s now on my brain right now..🤔🤔
That's a solid list. Didn't watch the smurfs much but my sister did, along with some bears that drank bouncy juice, can't remember the name of it.

This is going to get some bad responses............BUT

I promise everyone that I hate UF as much as I hate Mu**ay State.........but I freaking loved The 'Ole Ball Coach. He was an a$$ and an instagter, but he was unique and fun to listen to.
I just wish he'd stayed at Duke.
He was a pos. When he beat us, he rubbed our noses in it. When we beat him, he whined and cried and was the sorest sore loser. I don’t think I can even say I loved to hate him. I just hated him.

VN Store

Back