Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I told ppl here yeeeeears ago what a scum bag he was going back to what my gf told me about him while she/he were at briarcrest. He’s a slime ball and auburn is screwed
I have read a lot about his time at Briarcrest. That alone should have prohibited from coaching anywhere.

Anyone who wants to watch Heupel address the team after this win needs to watch this. This is an inside look at why players lone CJH and we should consider ourselves incredibly blessed to have him as our coach.Wow!

This was the antithesis to Butch's "I GOT YOUR BACK...YOU GOT MY BACK?"

Post more, please.

I love how they were like oh incomplete pass we can't review it... That's a reviewable play they chose not to review
Because the Sec office is in the arm pit capital of the world Birmingham Alabama. They should move it to a city with no Sec teams or affiliation. Like Nashville Tennessee. 😀

I don’t understand why everyone’s making a big deal about this. Isn’t this when Carter got called for roughing the passenger with hands to the face? If so, it would’ve negated everything.
Since it was a fumble then the roughing the passer couldn't have been called

UT #5 in AP poll. Jumped Ole Miss and Kriffen.
Shooweee that's a close margin with OM (14 votes). No doubt we'll jump Bama with a loss. Maybe UGA with a stout loss. But OM could easily rejump us with a thumping of UK during our bye.

But, at worst, we enter as a top 5 opponent into Arkansas. Win and we do the same vs UF and Bama. Exciting MFing times ahead.

2022 level of excitment every game. Target on our back. With the new format - just keep getting better and winning. Peak in January.

You can’t question this guys football IQ….dude we literally played vanilla in the second half otherwise the score would have been worse…not sure how any fan who understands football can’t see this.

Im not trying to be mean but continuing to post the same drivel about the game isn’t going gaslight anybody into believing in your opinion more…

Did you mean to quote my post for this reply? Because absolutely NOTHING I wrote questioned or inferred anything about Nico's football IQ.

VN Store

Back