Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think
Bama wins
OK wins
AR covers
Ole Miss and TX cruises
LSU wins

Kentucky played Georgia tough as hell, and got a good confidence win in a blowout of Ohio (who they beat 41-6 and didn't let score until a 4th quarter TD)

I think Ole Miss wins, but I wouldn't take that spread it is the first road game for the Cats though... so could get away from them. Will be Ole Miss' first real opponent though as well.

I don’t think he’s as bad as he looked last night. Just a bad game for him. He will be better if we need him again.
He is what you saw out there tonight against quality competition...I love the guy for giving his all, but the truth is just the truth.

I have not, nor will I bash Dayne Davis...but I will not lie either.

We need Heard and Campbell back and at 100%, especially against UGA and Bama...just the truth.

It’s very funny waking up this morning and reading all of the Oklahoma coping online. Basically saying our offense is trash and if this is “the best offense in the league” OU is going to win a ton of games. I guess whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better after a fat L.
OU needs to worry about Tulane-level teams first.

Still not sure OU is even a top 25 worthy team how they've played so far. Maybe the young QB makes them one.

Kentucky played Georgia tough as hell, and got a good confidence win in a blowout of Ohio (who they beat 41-6 and didn't let score until a 4th quarter TD)

I think Ole Miss wins, but I wouldn't take that spread it is the first road game for the Cats though... so could get away from them. Will be Ole Miss' first real opponent though as well.
I'd put wake on Kentucky's level or at least close

Feedback from friends that traveled.

The fan experience was excellent. it would be hard for us not to cheer for OU the remaining of their season.

Their fans are great. Tailgates welcome to all, food and beverage ,you name it. Just good people that love their team and school but decent humans to opposing fans that travel.

Nice fans?

Maybe they aren't cut out for the SEC after all 🤣🤣🤣

But no seriously, we need more of this. Please normalize not barking and chomping at other human beings. Would be nice.

I see Oklahoma fans all over twitter talking about “best offense in the country and only lost by 10”

I guess they are too stupid to realize we literally were in control the whole game and went pretty vanilla in the 2nd half? I don’t miss the days of moral victories!!
Okie copium:
FE1E805C-7587-4C33-A56E-6D48DA3A2E7C_4_5005_c.jpeg

Okie reality:
9AE332D5-4DAC-4426-82EE-A25CB17C6CBB_1_102_o.jpeg

Fair, but UGA has no explosives on their offense.

You still can’t hit the qb above the shoulders…. The fumble was recovered by Oklahoma so it wouldn’t have been a TD for us.
Just another example of writing rules poorly.

In trying to stop players from violently clubbing quarterbacks they wrote the rule so that panty-waisted officials can call 15 yd personal fouls for inadvertant glancing blows as defenders try to bat down passes. Makes as much sense as expecting refs to not call obvious but inadvertant face mask penalties since they got rid of the 5 yarder. Few refs understand how to apply discretion.

VN Store

Back