Recruiting Football Talk VIII

And Bama’s second bye week is before LSU. Not strange at all coming from Birmingham.
Georgia's second is before the Florida game, I believe. Which doesn't seem like a big deal given how bad Florida currently is, but Florida has long been considered Georgia's biggest rival, and vice versa.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I think it's possible we could have dropped a few more touchdowns but it would have been risky, both increasing our chance of losing and possibly getting Nico hurt.

That run Nico made on the zone read definitely made me think there was a chance he could have taken over the game if we'd needed him to even with suspect blocking. Why take the risk though? They weren't coming back against our D.
The blindside and no tackles, Heup shut it down. I can’t remember when went with 22 personnel as a base formation for an extended time. He was keeping Nico safe and eating the clock. He all but said it postgame.

Yep. Arkansas isn't a great team but the Vols can't take that one for granted. They will be hungry for a statement win, although us coming off a bye and them coming off A&M/their 5th game in a row is hard for them.
Just noticed Arky only has 3 true road SEC games. Vs TAMU is in Dallas.

Seems like a nice scheme to avoid a 4th true road game. Maybe we should schedule UGA in Atlanta or Alabama on an airplane carrier in the Black Sea and we simply no-show.

The blindside and no tackles, Heup shut it down. I can’t remember when went with 22 personnel as a base formation for an extended time. He was keeping Nico safe and eating the clock. He all but said it postgame.
Ngl, watching it I was I getting very frustrated. But as the game kept going it hit me like a tin off bricks what and why he was doing. And it was smart football. And that opportunity was available because of how they've recruited and developed that front 7, and making what looks like some really good decisions in the portal.

The ability to play true complimentary football... Beautiful.

Does it never seem strange to you that the breaks always happen for the same teams?
Who are those teams? And where is your database of incorrect calls after review by committee of professionals, showing those teams receive favor?

Or maybe we should contact the UK basketball fans that track every game on a website to prove that refs are out to get them and their poor, poor basketball program. Adolph and them boys apparently been getting screwed for 100+ years now, otherwise they'd have 42 championships 😆😅🤣

If I am not mistaken, this was explained to (one of my faves) DSamp on the sideline during the following two offensive possessions.
Ark-kansas always makes me nervous on the road.

1) It's Ark-kanas - no one wants to play there. Their greatest home field advantage, 2nd to Missouri.
2) SEC - its a grind
3) Petrino - baw coach

Other than that, we are solid. Will difficult to get pushed off LOS. Guy's were firing off as soon as ball was snapped all game last night.

Our only, static, question remains OL.

They lost to Malik Willis. Sure, problems with the OL, but Levis also has to be able to throw it away. He may not have been the "biggest" issue, but he's an issue.
Most of the sacks he had no time to do anything but get sacked. Yes, he makes boneheaded plays, but watch the game before trying to tell me what happened during the game

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back