Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Most of the sacks he had no time to do anything but get sacked. Yes, he makes boneheaded plays, but watch the game before trying to tell me what happened during the game
It saddens me that you are going to die on the Will Levis hill. He sucks donkey balls.

I live in fayetteville, so yes lol.

How many days are you in for?
Lol! Leaving middle Tennessee on Friday. Staying just outside Little Rock Friday night. Wake up first thing Saturday and drive the last hour into Fayetteville. Staying just north of Fayetteville Saturday night. Then we plan to stay thru Monday. Working on deciding what we should do on Sunday.

AP is the weirdest man...

Kansas State drops 10 spots for getting blown out by BYU. BYU doesn't move up even one spot in the polls though.

I do think Missouri should drop, but they still won and they fell 4 spots, don't think Penn State or Utah did enough IMO to jump them.

No clue why Notre Dame jumped a spot either. But I'll take us climbing into the top 5, a big win and hopefully Arkansas is ranked when we go to Fayetteville in 2 weeks.
None of those polls matter once the CFB playoff rankings start.
But, I agree it's annoying. You will always have reporters voting that doesn't watch but 1 or 2 teams play.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
We've doubled our odds since the preseason...

View attachment 679819

and if you take a step back from a 10,000 foot view, this is still wild to see. At some point in the last 15+ years many of us had begun to lose hope we'd ever be consistently near the top once again.

Feels good man.
I remember when some posters wanted to leave the SEC a day join the ACC. What a time.

Reactions: beneVOLence
There was several Rumors that OU field was going to be slippery.
Yes. Wasn't even a rumor. It was a sandy slippery mess last week on television. A lot of us talked about it during their Tulane game. Looks like the Okies (accidentally or on purpose) made it even worse by re-sodding days before our game.

It was dedicedly substandard for Tulane. It was an abomination for an SEC game.

Damn yall see these Browns fans going in on Tillman? He hasn’t really gotten a fair shake all year cause they keep giving other receivers more snaps I think due to how much the invested in them (Moore and Jeudy) and they haven’t done much either.

Well, it looks like there are quite a few more riders on Doc's bandwagon today. Some will admit it and some are still afraid to come out of the closet about it. What do your eyes tell you: not what some analyst or talking head says? What happens when you cast away the BVS chains?

Our guys can win every game because they are good to great on both sides of the ball with special teams being adequate to good. Still need to stay healthy and not get screwed by Sankey's striped shirts. But it feels like '98.
This bandwagon is a tough one. If you are found to be of the fake Vol variety, you will be tossed off the front of the wagon. Bumpy ride that’s strangely satisfying too.

16-0 🤠

Lol! Leaving middle Tennessee on Friday. Staying just outside Little Rock Friday night. Wake up first thing Saturday and drive the last hour into Fayetteville. Staying just north of Fayetteville Saturday night. Then we plan to stay thru Monday. Working on deciding what we should do on Sunday.
Definitely crystal bridges. And downtown bentonville is right there next to it with lots of cool stuff to do (shops, restaurants, Onyx Coffee Lab that won some awards at the global coffee competition, Walmart museum, 21C art hotel open to the public).

There's some really good casual hiking trails around the museum and a few miles away in Bella Vista if you all are into hiking.

That's the narrative for fan bases after a loss, the officials get the blame.
Sure. The difficulty is the logical error in trying to make to the move from "all (universal) fan bases complain" to "this (particular) fan base that is complaining is wrong because many fan bases have complained in error."

VN Store

Back