Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Lol! Leaving middle Tennessee on Friday. Staying just outside Little Rock Friday night. Wake up first thing Saturday and drive the last hour into Fayetteville. Staying just north of Fayetteville Saturday night. Then we plan to stay thru Monday. Working on deciding what we should do on Sunday.
Also, little Rock is 3 hours from fayetteville.

Yes. Wasn't even a rumor. It was a sandy slippery mess last week on television. A lot of us talked about it during their Tulane game. Looks like the Okies (accidentally or on purpose) made it even worse by re-sodding days before our game.

It was dedicedly substandard for Tulane. It was an abomination for an SEC game.
They have a new groundskeeping staff and every OU fan I know has been complaining about it all year, even before Tulane. The re-sodding was a last ditch effort to improve it before their sec opener, but it failed.

Sure. The difficulty is the logical error in trying to make to the move from "all (universal) fan bases complain" to "this (particular) fan base that is complaining is wrong because many fan bases have complained in error."
Man you can complain about officials all you want but I refuse to die on that hill. Especially when there isn't a damn thing I or any fan can do about it.

Bad officiating is a issue in every conference in College Football just not the SEC .

Last edited:
Most of the sacks he had no time to do anything but get sacked. Yes, he makes boneheaded plays, but watch the game before trying to tell me what happened during the game
At least half of those sacks he held the ball instead of getting rid of it, one of those sacks he ran right into the arm of a defensive tackle...... On that same play if he hasn't been sacked he was taking a weird the step load up to throw into triple coverage.

The short quick routes are there by NFL standards, he just doesn't process quickly enough to hit them.

The o line is dog arse though. But Levis just isn't a very good QB

Reactions: Weezer
Man you can complain about officials all you want but I refuse to die on that hill. Especially when there isn't a damn thing I or any fan can do about it.

Bad officiating is a issue in every conference in College Football just not the SEC .

I'm done with this topic.
I somewhat agree, but I think the SEC is noticeably worse. When I watch the big 12 or big ten games, I don't see a while lot of obvious screw ups like I do in the SEC.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Our toughest remaining games (based on current season numbers)

1. Georgia, they're offense hasn't looked elite but Clemson and Kentucky have good defenses and both were games away from Athens. Their defense is best in the SEC in passing yards allowed (just 91) and they're 2nd behind Vols in total yards given up. It's also a road game
2. Alabama, better offense than Georgia has shown to be a pretty good defense, not as strong against the road though (14th in SEC in yards per game)
3. Arkansas, road game and they have a really good running defense (4th in SEC) and like Bama a better offense than Georgia has shown so far. The one lost was on the road to OK State in the 2nd game of the season.

Everyone else on the schedule would be a huge upset if we lost, anything can happen but with how we're playing defense I don't think Kentucky or Vandy will be in those games long enough to make us sweat.

This stupid 💩 is all over the place today and it is really pissing me off...you would think we lost or barely won out there the way these idiots are all talking.

We need to unload a B-52 load of offensive whupass on some fools pronto.
The haters hate hate hate to see us good and they’re coping any way they can. We just keep winning and not beating ourselves and they can just keep hating.

And I’ll just remain quiet with that sh!t eating grin on my face and piss them off even more.

GBO!

Reactions: A.Vol70

VN Store

Back