Recruiting Football Talk VIII

What I mean is, this forum has a handful of guys who have been commenting in here for a long time so your thoughts and opinions are listened to, while newcomers are generally ignored from what I've seen. Which is fine, it's yalls thing and you guys are basically a tight knit friend group, so i appreciate you responding to the new guy. Go vols!
new poster.

yes!

Laughing at Wanye trying to claim Tennessee

Anyone else chapped by Wanya Morris citing UT and Oklahoma as his Colleges on Sunday night football position intros?

Don’t be hard on guys like Morris and Gray. They were told that if they stayed at Tennessee they’d be ruled ineligible due to impermissible benefits and wouldn’t be able to play.

I dont agree with that. He was constantly getting chipped last night. He was in on 2 sacks IDK if they gave him any credit for the 2 but, he was around the ball.
Just going by his stats. He has done little to nothing so far. I don’t understand it. Dude is one of the most talented defensive players in the nation. So far Pearce has 1 solo tackle, 0.5 sacks, no INts and no FF. He is a junior.

Meanwhile true freshman Dylan Stewart of SC has 5 solo tackles, 2.5 sacks and 2 FF. Stewart is not better than Pearce. Did you see Pearce whiffing and failing to get the QB to the ground? That’s not like him. Something’s going on.

Just going by his stats. He has done little to nothing so far. I don’t understand it. Dude is one of the most talented defensive players in the nation. So far Pearce has 1 solo tackle, 0.5 sacks, no INts and no FF. He is a junior.

Meanwhile true freshman Dylan Stewart of SC has 5 solo tackles, 2.5 sacks and 2 FF. Stewart is not better than Pearce. Did you see Pearce whiffing and failing to get the QB to the ground? That’s not like him. Something’s going on.
Pearce played about 45 combined snaps in the first 3 games. Relax dude

VN Store

Back