Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Morgan Wallen sucks, in so many ways it is immeasurable. That isnt music.

Why not get Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, hell Id pay to see a Zeppelin Reunion.
I don’t know that I could name a single Morgan Wallen song, but I know he’s bigger right now than all of those others combined.

Let go your petty hatred, and appreciate that the Program has a Star of that magnitude repping for them.

Does it never seem strange to you that the breaks always happen for the same teams?
No...the thing people like him will never understand is that they are the #1 reason that it is gotten away with.

They just accept it..and refuse to acknowledge it no matter how freaking obvious it is...and so the powers that he will always just keep getting away with it.

If EVERYBODY nationwide would pitch a major Shianomo type of revolt against this garbage and make it the #1 topic everywhere all the time, whether you think it's just always incompetence, or if you think it is purposeful corruption...something would be done.

But it will never happen...because of the millions of people that although they hate it, they just accept the 🦬💩.

I don’t know that I could name a single Morgan Wallen song, but I know he’s bigger right now than all of those others combined.

Let go your petty hatred, and appreciate that the Program has a Star of that magnitude repping for them.
I would bet he contribute significantly to Spyre.

I actually dont know a single person who listens to Morgan Wallen, or admits to it.
There’s half a dozen or so new girls in the office. They’re young, all 22-24 years old.

Ask em about Taylor Swift, you’ll get a bunch of meh

Ask em about Morgan Wallen, and their eyes light up…

There’s half a dozen or so new girls in the office. They’re young, all 22-24 years old.

Ask em about Taylor Swift, you’ll get a bunch of meh

Ask em about Morgan Wallen, and their eyes light up…
I get it. However. I dont base my musical choices on those of 22-24 yo women. Glad he is a VFL, still have no idea who he is.

Ok. 24 hrs later. Here is what I think I know (maybe I know I know). Josh Heupel is truly a football genius.

I truly believe that Tennessee went unto this game with a very similar plan as they have had all season. Maybe a few different looks and whatnot, but similar. Oklahoma (as per their coach) had been game planning this game since January. They were throwing looks at Tennessee that had not been shown on film. At some point early on in the game Heupel changes his strategy completely...and in doing so, also decides to give the rest of the SEC a wake up call. I truly don't think the team expected this change (but believed in their coach). Heupel made.a statement in this game to the rest of the SEC. You wanna grind it out? We are fully capable of doing that too.

Just want to congrats Thornton on having the best football season of his career.

Most TDs in a season for him. He will obviously surpass his total yards as well.

Hope the kid hits 1000.
View attachment 679988
I agree

Thornton came in talking about being the next Jalin Hyatt and couldn't back that talk up. I think last season really humbled him, especially after the injury. He's came back this season and looks stronger, faster, and elite.

I hope Chris Brazzel makes the same kind of mind and body change this spring. His effort so far has been a little disappointing.

Offensively it's been Hyatt, J Wright, Thornton, Bru that have made the biggest improvements (physicality wise) from one season to the next since Heupel's been here

Last edited:
No way. Arky is better and on road.
Why do people say such stupid stuff? It blows my mind..Arky will move the ball, they will probably turn it over, but they will score..at least some, so we can't afford for the offense to turtle half the game...we need points in that Arky game period.

I'm not saying we gotta serve a 50 burger...but I think we will need at least 33+ to win comfortably.

If we have our starting Ol out there, we should accomplish that...but if not...it could go badly.

VN Store

Back