Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Just going by his stats. He has done little to nothing so far. I don’t understand it. Dude is one of the most talented defensive players in the nation. So far Pearce has 1 solo tackle, 0.5 sacks, no INts and no FF. He is a junior.

Meanwhile true freshman Dylan Stewart of SC has 5 solo tackles, 2.5 sacks and 2 FF. Stewart is not better than Pearce. Did you see Pearce whiffing and failing to get the QB to the ground? That’s not like him. Something’s going on.
Pearce played 10 snaps against Chattanooga, 29 against NC State, 14 against Kent, and 54 against OU. He had 0.5 sack last night.

Stewart’s two forced fumbles were against Old Dominion when their defense had to play the entire game. A little context. Stewart is good though.

What I mean is, this forum has a handful of guys who have been commenting in here for a long time so your thoughts and opinions are listened to, while newcomers are generally ignored from what I've seen. Which is fine, it's yalls thing and you guys are basically a tight knit friend group, so i appreciate you responding to the new guy. Go vols!
On behalf of the RF.......jurassic-park-3774487116.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back