Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I hate that many on here are overlooking a tough game AT Arkansas against a former coach, and Florida, who embarrasses us on a yearly basis.
Because we are tired of thinking like we did back in the Botch and Pruitt days. It’s time to stop thinking like bottom feeders and start thinking like we are elite. Who cares if Pittman coached here? We are much better than both Arky and UF. I see no way either team stays close to us.

Continue to keep the loser mentality if you like.

Lot of people hate on Morgan but he’s killing it and that dude bleeds Orange just like we do. He’s alright in my book. That younger generation embraces the guy and none of us are perfect either.

Besides many of the people saying they don’t listen to him are probably lying. His streaming, concerts and YouTube numbers prove it.

Pearce played 10 snaps against Chattanooga, 29 against NC State, 14 against Kent, and 54 against OU. He had 0.5 sack last night.

Stewart’s two forced fumbles were against Old Dominion when their defense had to play the entire game. A little context. Stewart is good though.
I just don’t understand why he hasn’t been producing.

Thanks to these dip💩s, I hate that this game was not the blowout it would have been if we didn't almost just literally stop playing offense in the 2nd half.

I hope we light them up like a Christmas tree at Neyland.
He did say that we could have eviscerated them if Heupel tried...while also saying that we would've had a couple more FG's.

A healthy o-line we punch it in a couple more times.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Morgan Wallen sucks, in so many ways it is immeasurable. That isnt music.

Why not get Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, hell Id pay to see a Zeppelin Reunion.
Just because it ain't our music doesn't mean it sucks...did you not see Neyland filled to the brim? Wallen is a f'n superstar now whether we hate his music or not...I get it, it's not cup of tea either.

Reactions: BigOrange15
Last edited:
Just because it ain't our music doesn't mean it sucks...did you not see Neyland filled to the brim? Wallen is a f'n superstar now whether we hate his music or not...I get it, it's not cup of tea either.
I call BS, Willie Nelson wasn't considered country either..... It's why he left and went back to his roots in Texas.

Willie would co sign on lots of Wallens music.....

For what it's worth Willie is an effing genius. He sings country/western music in jazz cadence and no one was the wiser. It's why so many people love him and his music outside his genre.........

Reactions: BigOrange15
I wish they started the other guy so they couldn't be singing the "if he played the full game" song.
I agree… but, “excuses are like…”

“If we hadn’t allowed that safety, turned it over 3 times, allowed that deep pass TD, given up 150+ rushing, had started a different QB, had not fired Heupel, had a bigger stadium…” ((and on and on))… “THEN, we’d have won! Y'all were lucky!”

VN Store

Back