Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Watching these Oklahoma media and youtube ppl react has showed me that:

They are not used to things not going well for them. Very much a "how could this be happening to US, the Great Oklahoma!" They have a hard time recognizing just how bad we outclassed them because of how spoiled they've been. They think it's more of their fault rather than our fault.

Well Oklahoma....there ain't no more flyover-backwater stiffs to inflate your all time record with. You ain't competing against kids that grew up counting kernals in a crop circle.

Welcome to the mf-ing SEC, the REAL SOUTH where we got the biggest fastest meanest black, white and....POLYNESIAN mfers, ready to provide you a most unwelcome amount of B2A-ness.

Happy 0-1.
Yes
Very entitled fan base
They are about to be pretty mad for awhile bc they aren’t winning the conference for a long time
Texas has recruited what it takes and they haven’t

If we played who they have played the last 120 years we would have as many wins as them which honestly makes Tennessee and bamas win total even more impressive overall. I how they miss a bowl this year but I think their defense is just way too strong.

Just because it ain't our music doesn't mean it sucks...did you not see Neyland filled to the brim? Wallen is a f'n superstar now whether we hate his music or not...I get it, it's not cup of tea either.
I don’t know if a full stadium is proof that your music doesn’t suck. I went to a K-POP concert that was sold out…. One of the songs was a remix of I scream for ice cream. Not as big as Neyland but still had 30,000 and could have added more, imo.

I don’t have a clue what Wallen sings but he is very popular. I’m glad he is representing the Big Orange.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I wish they started the other guy so they couldn't be singing the "if he played the full game" song.
I’m good with it the way it happened. I enjoy listening to them cry. That qb may be good or could struggle… His success came when we loosened up the defense and was trying to slow the game down.

I don’t know if a full stadium is proof that your music doesn’t suck. I went to a K-POP concert that was sold out…. One of the songs was a remix of I scream for ice cream. Not as big as Neyland but still had 30,000 and could have added more, imo.

I don’t have a clue what Wallen sings but he is very popular. I’m glad he is representing the Big Orange.

Not gonna lie Peyton Manning in the full uniform pads and all was overly super wack…he should have just left it at Tony and Josh with the teams included…also i agree @volbeast33 its straight garbage music..90’s country all day

I call BS, Willie Nelson wasn't considered country either..... It's why he left and went back to his roots in Texas.

Willie would co sign on lots of Wallens music.....

For what it's worth Willie is an effing genius. He sings country/western music in jazz cadence and no one was the wiser. It's why so many people love him and his music outside his genre.........
also a damn good guitar player

Reactions: knoxvol52
Happy Monday

September 23, 2024: You have had a long row to hoe, but you will begin to see the results of your efforts and be able to move on. Things that have been out of balance or difficult to find closure will now become a part of your personal history. Take a deep breath, and look to God for the next step. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Happy Monday

September 23, 2024: You have had a long row to hoe, but you will begin to see the results of your efforts and be able to move on. Things that have been out of balance or difficult to find closure will now become a part of your personal history. Take a deep breath, and look to God for the next step. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
👍🏻

Reactions: DD4ME
I don’t know that I could name a single Morgan Wallen song, but I know he’s bigger right now than all of those others combined.

Let go your petty hatred, and appreciate that the Program has a Star of that magnitude repping for them.
I do.

I am absolutely positive that I can't name a single Morgan Wallen song.

Hawkins wouldn't have done 💩 with another quarter...the only reason any of that happened was because we softened up and sat back in the 4th.

This fool claims to be some football guru film savant...how could he not see that?...it was obvious as hell-o to me.

I don't think Hawkins would have survived much longer as hard as we were hitting him.

Also pissed off we waited so long to start spying him with AC. That would have put a stop to that.
My though: "I'm assuming CJH was coaching for a 4 quarter game."

VN Store

Back