Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We went to Oklahoma and made our statement. They are no longer the enemy. No reason to continue to trash them.

If the fanbase made anyone angry and you want to see them suffer... If it's irritating that their copium of the week is, "But QBs! Second half shows we got ours now and it would have been different if we'd started him..." Think on this.

It's not true. It's just not. That's clear to anyone who isn't delusional.

So, if you need schadenfreude, just leave it to kismet. That logic will be easily exposed as they play their SEC schedule, and that landing will be even bumpier for them as the copium is shocked out of their system.

What time are we thinking the Arkansas kickoff will be? I wouldn’t mind a Noon game here if we could get it.
hmmm...tough to say. the line up on Oct 5 lacks a little bit, as the two biggest games are Ole Miss @ USCe and TN @ Ark. Georgia/auburn is that day too...Bama/Vandy...A&m/Mizzou.....and that's really it. several teams off that weekend..TX, OU, LSU, MSU, UK...

if i had to guess....UGA/Auburn is the nooner, we're the 3:30 and Ole miss/USCe is the 7:45. but it looks like, assuming aTm can stay ranked until then, the only ranked match up as of today is aTm and Mizzou...so who knows.

Reactions: Jack Burton
I don’t know that I could name a single Morgan Wallen song, but I know he’s bigger right now than all of those others combined.

Let go your petty hatred, and appreciate that the Program has a Star of that magnitude repping for them.
Basically put on a free recruiting video. Everyone’s social media feed sees Peyton, Nico, Bru and Heupel on a Sunday selling Tennessee.

Watching these Oklahoma media and youtube ppl react has showed me that:

They are not used to things not going well for them. Very much a "how could this be happening to US, the Great Oklahoma!" They have a hard time recognizing just how bad we outclassed them because of how spoiled they've been. They think it's more of their fault rather than our fault.

Well Oklahoma....there ain't no more flyover-backwater stiffs to inflate your all time record with. You ain't competing against kids that grew up counting kernals in a crop circle.

Welcome to the mf-ing SEC, the REAL SOUTH where we got the biggest fastest meanest black, white and....POLYNESIAN mfers, ready to provide you a most unwelcome amount of B2A-ness.

Happy 0-1.
Yup.

Wake-up call for Okies. They should be thanking B'ham for sending officials willing to cheat, our two starting OT's for being hurt, their own HC for devising a defensive scheme for keeping the final score as low as it was, and their own garbage turf that is unfit to be used in the SEC.

Their losing point margin would have been much higher for any one or more of those going the Vols way instead. Anybody with a brain could see which team had the far better players and team.

Sankey tried to set us up for a loss to benefit one of his new darlings and failed. 🖕 that guy. He needs to go away.

Yup.

Wake-up call for Okies. They should be thanking B'ham for sending officials willing to cheat, our two starting OT's for being hurt, their own HC for devising a defensive scheme for keeping the final score as low as it was, and their own garbage turf that is unfit to be used in the SEC.

Their losing point margin would have been much higher for any one or more of those going the Vols way instead. Anybody with a brain could see which team had the far better players and team.

Sankey tried to set us up for a loss to benefit one of his new darlings and failed. 🖕 that guy. He needs to go away.

Officials didn’t cheat.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Flex game which means afternoon or night.

Only noon games left are UTEP and Vandy.

hmmm...tough to say. the line up on Oct 5 lacks a little bit, as the two biggest games are Ole Miss @ USCe and TN @ Ark. Georgia/auburn is that day too...Bama/Vandy...A&m/Mizzou.....and that's really it. several teams off that weekend..TX, OU, LSU, MSU, UK...

if i had to guess....UGA/Auburn is the nooner, we're the 3:30 and Ole miss/USCe is the 7:45. but it looks like, assuming aTm can stay ranked until then, the only ranked match up as of today is aTm and Mizzou...so who knows.

I’ll take a 3:30 over a night game at Arkansas. Ending these games near midnight every week is a bit much.

Night games are for Bama and Florida in Neyland.

League wide. I'm a diehard Cowboys fan but yesterday I viewed some borderline outrageous call against Ravens. It's not just the Chiefs games, this disease going around has spread to the NFL now.🤦
There’s bad calls in every game for sure. Chiefs just get benefit of the doubt on most calls when game is on the line. Been happening for years

2022 we finished 10-2 with a real late stinker loss and finished #6.
#6 would have us playing the 11th ranked team at Neyland. I would rather get a first round bye and more time to get healthy but man what an epic game that would be to go to.

Playoffs explainer:

VN Store

Back