Recruiting Football Talk VIII

You have obviously entered the middle aged man grump stage. 😂

Morgan and fans over Swifties every day of the week for this old man. I want a musician to play to my audience - in this case Neyland Stadium and the Tennessee Vols. That is orange blooded Morgan Wallen, not Taylor Swift. Swifties can do their thing another time.

But I am kind of simple. If I don't like a song or singer, I don't listen. I am more a fan of the song and the performance of it than a fan of the musician. I go with this...

IMG_4978.gif

Reactions: knoxvol52
Why do people say such stupid stuff? It blows my mind..Arky will move the ball, they will probably turn it over, but they will score..at least some, so we can't afford for the offense to turtle half the game...we need points in that Arky game period.

I'm not saying we gotta serve a 50 burger...but I think we will need at least 33+ to win comfortably.

If we have our starting Ol out there, we should accomplish that...but if not...it could go badly.
We are going to have our way with Arkansas and make them ask us for more, even if I am at left tackle. WGWTFA. We are Tennessee, we have become death, destroyer of worlds.

Reactions: Brillovol
Yeah..... About 1000 times each. That's the reason I don't care much for Wallen. They've played those 2 songs so much on Knoxville radio, that I just got sick of him. I might give him another chance in 10 years. (That's how I felt about Crocs too. I couldn't stand looking at them when they came out, but put them on the clearance rack and I'm all in. I'm anti-establishment)
Morgan Wallen and Florida-Georgia Line have the same producer as Nickleback when they were in their pop prime. I don't think it is a coincidence that they are all hated on. I feel like most of their music is sonically pretty good but just empty of emotion. Doesn't help that my first experience with Wallen was my niece saying she loved this new song and wanted me to hear it... it was him butchering Jason Isbell's "Cover Me Up"

The Ravens-Cowboys game was officiated totally differently in each half. That’s the problem- there is no consistency. The Ravens secondary did whatever they wanted in the first half, and then flags started flying everywhere in the second. My theory is that it was a blowout, and they needed to make calls. Parsons still can’t get a holding call even when his jersey was being pulled from 2 feet away. The spots and lack of consistency are ridiculous.
Eh, Parsons is the Alpha and looks like the officials would watch the OL closer vs Parsons.

🙄 Good grief.

If you don't like Willie Nelson, you can kiss my *butt.
Fun story about how Willie Nelson got his Nickname "Shotgun Willie" from a gunfight he had in Tennessee

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Yup, my girls love her. So, for that reason ill go Swift. but it aint by leaps and bounds.
Her old stuff was above average, the writing especially. Some of it was really good poetry. Her shallow pop stuff nowadays is just rinse and repeat petty drivel though.

Wallen is 100% rinse and repeat petty pop country. Blech.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back