Recruiting Football Talk VIII

dude has quick feet!! all I needed to see from that hudl

Hope he supplants Davis as the primary backup to Heard going forward and Davis can stick to playing guard and backing up at RT. If Perry makes the next leap forward? we may be serviceable enough to make some noise
Ideally Perry redshirts, but Campbell is a walking (sometimes) questionable entry on the injury list. Working him into the rotation isn’t the worst outcome. Could cement the role next season.

All of us older folks know all about living on the edge, we used to answer the phone without knowing who it was.
Thought this was going to be a dad joke…
mourning-nod.gif

Believe this to be true. Heupel needed to see firsthand about the SEC.

THis is a very good point.

But the other part of this that is most impressive is that when Heupel saw it first hand he wasn't stubborn and say well my offense just needs to score more points... he took it all in and said we need to get more physical on both sides of the ball and he adapted his philosophy.

Arky will be pumped and ready playing at home at night against us... they'll throw everything but the kitchen sink at us the first half and petrino will try to confuse us with some trickeration...
I just can't see ARky being as good or better than OK, so I just don't see how they stay with our WR's and offense... We will definitely need to have Pili or someone else spying their running QB, as he looks pretty good... We keep the QB in check all game and they are toast.

NSIAP

**** SEC refs

What is so infuriating is that it wasn't even knocked out. It slipped out of his hand at the exact moment in between setting and releasing. That means it has to be a fumble since it went up, sideways and slightly backward. No forward momentum at all.

Also, Arion's minor hit to the head while visibly holding up shouldn't matter because Arnold was no longer a passer at that point.

Reactions: Strateegery
I know a lot of you don't appreciate the humor of my dad jokes. Fair warning: I am about to drop one about coffee. I would ask that you consider embracing and enjoying it. If you don't like it, then I guess there will be a big brew ha ha.

Ya got one about Bru that'll cause a Bru ha ha too?

Reactions: CABVOL
Treaty Oak Revival is legit. Give them a shot
I was listening to some of their songs on YouTube. They're pretty good. 👍

Zach Top was one my son mentioned to me last night. Have you heard of him?

This is the kind of country music I'm looking for. He's got a 90s vibe about him, that I wish more of the younger singers had.

THis is a very good point.

But the other part of this that is most impressive is that when Heupel saw it first hand he wasn't stubborn and say well my offense just needs to score more points... he took it all in and said we need to get more physical on both sides of the ball and he adapted his philosophy.
What makes you think Heupel didn't know from Day 1 that we needed to be more physical on both sides of the ball? It didn't take a genius to notice we were getting manhandled in the trenches for the last decade. A coach just can't snap his fingers and make that upgrade overnight. It takes time.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back