Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not to harp too much but Sat was the first full game for both Nico and Sampson. I think we do indeed unload in the passing game next week. They are atrocious against the pass. I'd about bet my entire pay check Jackson gets clamped. But I agree they will keep it a game for a little bit
We should absolutely shred them if the OL holds up in pass pro.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
This is simple, Okie had a pathetic offense, Arky does not. I said we needed 33 points or more "to win COMFORTABLY".

We need our starting OTs out there...them not being out there was a problem.
I don’t think Arky’s D is on the level of Oklahoma’s. UGA might be the only D we face this year that’s better than OK, maybe Alabama.

Reactions: triadvolfan
people saying UT and OU will be "friends now" as fanbases. Like the new kid coming to school and we're going to show them around or something? OK. Naw. Nope. Sorry but the difference between the SEC and whatever conference you came from is we can't have friends. We hate everyone. We line up and play ball and are mentally insane

when they say the SEC is just different, they mean we are insane. And I love it
tenor-1488988567.gif

Last edited:
I don’t think Arky’s D is on the level of Oklahoma’s. UGA might be the only D we face this year that’s better than OK, maybe Alabama.
No they are definitely not...and at no point did I ever imply their defense was good....I said their OFFENSE is dangerous...and it is.

It is also kind of weirdly herky jerky and discombobulated.

Arky's defense should get shredded by Nico and his receivers...their defense ain't much at all.

Okies defense on the other hand is really really good...or at least they sure can be at their best.

"Brett Favre revealed Tuesday he was “recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease" during his testimony at a congressional hearing on federal welfare reform."

“Sadly, I also lost my investment in a company that I believed was developing a breakthrough concussion drug I thought would help others,” Favre said during the House hearing on Tuesday “As I’m sure you’ll understand, while it’s too late for me — I’ve recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s — this is also a cause dear to my heart. Recently, the doctor running the company pleaded guilty to taking TANF money for his own use

Didn't he say f*** Tennessee on stage one time? I seem to remember he did once. I could care less, entertainers always pander to the audience. If Morgan Wallen thought he could sell his music by singing about and pandering to a Bombay cricket squad he would do it. He would say, "F*** Islamabad."
People need to realize that these people target Tennessee because we are a huge and extremely loyal fanbase.
Prolly already corrected, but that was Darius Rucker (aka Hootie) at an event in Columbia. South Carolina native.

No they are definitely not...and at no point did I ever imply their defense was good....I said their OFFENSE is dangerous...and it is.

It is also kind of weirdly herky jerky and discombobulated.

Arky's defense should get shredded by Nico and his receivers...their defense ain't much at all.

Okies defense on the other hand is really really good...or at least they sure can be at their best.
Arkansas has a better QB than Oklahoma (crazy to think). Will need to contain him in the pocket

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No..and it's not cool to make a false accusation like that...bad form dude.

Darius Rucker, of Hootie and the Blowfish fame, and who is a huge SC fan said that.

Morgan Wallen is from freaking Sneedville and moved to Gibbs when he was a teenager...come on man, that dude is about as Orange blooded as you can get and throwing that 🦬💩 out there as a truth is not cool.
I wasn't real making an accusation but asking a question but shouldn't have thought out loud. You'll have to forgive my old mind I remembered the incident not the names and I knew Wallen was involved somehow. My buddy corrected me that it was Rucker on stage with Wallen. The general comment about entertainers stands.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Speaking of Auburn, why do we NEVER play them when they're down and we're good, but always play them when they're good and we're down?

I think they have a 6 or 7 game lead in the all-time series, which is a travesty given our relative histories. They've lucked out in the years they've gotten Tennessee. As soon as they're good again, they'll roll back on our scheudle.
Pruitt beat them, I doubt they were good then.

Not to harp too much but Sat was the first full game for both Nico and Sampson. I think we do indeed unload in the passing game next week. They are atrocious against the pass. I'd about bet my entire pay check Jackson gets clamped. But I agree they will keep it a game for a little bit
Our defense will bench their QB and make it three P4 QBs faced, three broken.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back