Recruiting Football Talk VIII

bUt I hAtE HiM SoOoOoooo* MuCh!!!

*And I don’t want any of the Hype, Shine, Excitement, Enthusiasm, or Exposure he is bringing to our Athletic Programs & University. And if you disagree with my small, petty worldview - well that means there’s probably just something wrong with you.
The Morgan Wallen simps ITT have been working overtime.

You do realize people may not care for his music but can respect his support for the University, right? The two are not mutually exclusive by any stretch.

So Heard got upset when they took Sanders and is heading back to LSU. Losing Utu and Heard because of Sanders. We might need to cut him loose to save the other 2 recruits.

I have not kept up with actual recruiting in a month or so since the season began--- are we looking to add anyone else and with our success, do we think we may be able to flip anyone or get in a better spot with a kid? Heck, our Dline play should at least interest Elijah Griffin and Justus Terry... I know they gave us a look, but maybe they look harder now? We clearly still need Oline...

He was behind two NFL bound (most likely first round) OTs and was projected top backup for the second straight season. Not creating a conspiracy theory…just preparing for real life contingencies. I don’t know this kid’s heart, so “beloved LSU” could be unfair. Louisiana kid picked them as a top 10 prospect and played out a season. Could return home and be a top NFL prospect…not a wild shot. And not worried either way.
Fair...I hope he's fell in love with Tennessee like Josh Heupel and Bru McCOY and Dalton Knecht.

Reactions: butchna
So Heard got upset when they took Sanders and is heading back to LSU. Losing Utu and Heard because of Sanders. We might need to cut him loose to save the other 2 recruits.
A this year starter, is worried about a next year recruit when he only has 1 year left and the tackle opposite him is graduating so that the recruit would be competing for that starting role rather than the starter's?

Nah, there might be a lot of explanations besides it just not being ideal for him to go in the game, but this isn't one.

The Morgan Wallen simps ITT have been working overtime.

You do realize people may not care for his music but can respect his support for the University, right? The two are not mutually exclusive by any stretch.
Then that's probably not who the post was directed at, Cochise. He's been called a racist, an alcoholic, a criminal, accused of saying "F Tennessee" on stage, and probably lots more in the last 48 hours or so. Folks have bemoaned the fact that he's associated with the Vols.

OU has a pathetic offense but a damn good defense. Arky has a good, but not great offense. Their QB can throw but he has thrown as many picks as he has TDs. He can run but we are very good at stopping the run. They will probably score a few points on us. Maybe in the 20's but their defense is nowhere close to what OU's is. We probably could have scored 35+ on OU, even with the depleted OL on their crap field. I think we can score at will on Arky's defense and they won't be able to keep up. I am guessing we are back to our fast paced points-a-palooza and win going away. 52-24.
Sounds good...just gotta do it. If Heard and Campbell are good to go...I think we crush them.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back