Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I have returned home from the land of the Commode Whores! Huzzah! The ride back was frustrating as I dealt with Mother Truckers driving in the left lane (bastards) and Granny Glitches, that's drivers who do the speed limit or slower in the fast lane. It was ludacris.

move-bitch-get-out-the-way.gif

Huzzah!

Reactions: screenthis
YOU and I don't matter, what you and I think doesn't matter...I guarantee you what Heupel thinks amd says matters.

Dude...you don't just take it on yourself to no-show in big time sports, hell you don't even do that in any level of sport..that kind of crap gets you fired. I ASSUME Heupel was good with it, or that dude would be pulling splinters out of ass the rest of the year no matter how much he is needed.

…which is why I mentioned CJH in my post. I hate speculation on situations like this especially in this era. I don’t believe the culture that Heup has built allows for the type of nonsense you’re referring to so if you’re right then I’m glad he didn’t play. I don’t think that’s the case here though.

YOU and I don't matter, what you and I think doesn't matter...I guarantee you what Heupel thinks amd says matters.

Dude...you don't just take it on yourself to no-show in big time sports, hell you don't even do that in any level of sport..that kind of crap gets you fired. I ASSUME Heupel was good with it, or that dude would be pulling splinters out of ass the rest of the year no matter how much he is needed.
I, too, matter.

Well good thing we played on a crappy field this past weekend cause we may need to get used to it. Getting a brand new field this week. Morgan Wallen concert I guess did more damage than expected. Was told they hope to have the new field laid by Friday.
Well, great! Now Wallen is a destroyer of fields.

Isn't our entire starting DL transfers and/or 4/5*?
Pearce only five star and that was by one service. Jaxson Moi, Jayson Jenkins, Simmons and Norman-Lott heavy contributors and all three stars. Bryson Eason was a four star…linebacker. Reclamation project position change doesn’t fit the Nerd narrative nor does MERE four stars for an ELITE line. Read a hundred declarations if I read one that we wouldn’t compete with the Georgias and Bamas until we were two-three deep with five stars like them. Our rotation is what has made the DL elite and it wasn’t conceived by Nerd approved methods.

VN Store

Back