Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Milicic will be the best player on the floor for TENNESSEE this upcoming basketball season.

He can play all 5 positions and can score from the 3 point line, being contested and can drive it to the rim.

Swiss Army knife Milicic is going to be terrific. Imo, after the season Tennessee fans will be saying the same thing about Milicic as they did Knecht."Wish he had one more year and a true Vols for Life".
Man, nobody will ever have the same impact Knecht did. That’s too much to expect from anyone.

Of course...the Volnation rumor mill is never wrong.
You are free to take or leave anything you want. Up to you. Not paying attention to who is saying it and where it is coming from to just treat all "rumor mill" items as the same seems like a losing strategy. But like I said makes no difference to me. I don't get information often. I don't pester anyone for into. But I speak to a couple of people that are connected inside the building. I find some things out at times. If you look back at my posting history you will see it just littered with rumor mongering, lol.

You are free to take or leave anything you want. Up to you. Not paying attention to who is saying it and where it is coming from to just treat all "rumor mill" items as the same seems like a losing strategy. But like I said makes no difference to me. I don't get information often. I don't pester anyone for into. But I speak to a couple of people that are connected inside the building. I find some things out at times. If you look back at my posting history you will see it just littered with rumor mongering, lol.
So, now you're actually answering my original question of "Where the hell is this coming from?" by saying it's coming from you? Wouldn't it have been easier to just say that the first time around?

we take our special teams for granted

Ross, Gilbert, & Turbyville have been great. Salansky has to be mentioned also.

It goes back a couple years with Campbell, McGrath, & Brooks also.

Nice to have reliable guys in that third phase

#6... Press the kicking game

Salansky is a captain every game for a reason

Also this says it was a verbal agreement. Bad business by his agent to not get a written contract. Interesting thread

Agreed. Better in writing.

Laws differ by State, and I don’t know the law in NV, but in some states Verbal contracts are enforceable.

Still… get it in writing, dude.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back