Recruiting Football Talk VIII

On Sluka's NIL dispute
There are other situations across college football that have not gone public yet but I think might and they could impact the playoff and national championship race. Certain guys are listed as hurt right now who may be hurt but not quite as hurt as they are claiming to be. So maybe there are some ongoing disputes there. There are some situations we are monitoring across the sport.
-Bud Elliott

It wasn’t in the article you linked 🤷‍♀️
I didn't link an article.

stare-sam-jackson.gif

Edit: I did reply to a post that had an article. I read it and it's not in there. It was either in that article and they edited or it was a Twitter post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
I don't believe the kid for a second. There's no way a 6 figure deal was promised and there's nothing in writing. I think he's getting greedy and trying to strong arm for more money than he was promised.

If he really was promised money he's not getting, then he should hire a lawyer to sue whoever promised it to him and keep playing.
This does not replace what I said about Spyre. You know good and well kids can ask for more.

Whoa there! Pump your brakes! We all know that I am a logical choice for MOD. It's all these haters that are poisoning the well and getting in Freaks ear!
You would majorly abuse the power of MOD. You would quickly turn this into a oligarchy dolling out favors to those you choose and silencing the rest of us.

VOTE NO to @SergeantVol for Mod!

VN Store

Back