Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I don’t think he takes a paycheck unless something changed, which is pretty cool. He’s independently wealthy and seems like he does the job because he wants to make a difference
He has a lot invested into areas around Knoxville. If the Vols are good hes rolling in money. The paycheck from the school doesnt mean much probably, but I would bet hes seeing plenty of income from surrounding intrests.

I would go Darnell Wright. Elite OT play is what our offense is missing to fully “go”. We shut down the O at Oklahoma because the tackles couldn’t be trusted to protect Nico.

Hoping Heard’s return helps. Campbell’s “chronic” knee issue sounds pretty concerning for his longevity this season.

To the ones on the weight loss journey...congrats! I hover around 280 -290lbs @ 6ft 3in. I just turned 40 a few weeks ago. I really need to lose weight. I would like to get down to 250 again. Other than discipline with your routine...what foods/drinks did you cut out where you immediately saw a change?

I cut out all sodas of any kind. Diet, zero doesn’t matter I don’t drink it. The only thing I drink now is black coffee( no cream, no sugar) and water. I am on a high protein diet for weightlifting (strength training) and only take in about <1500 calories per day. I have been avoiding food with excess fat and sugar like the plague. So far I’ve lost about 13lbs while getting stronger every week. This is my 6 week mark as of today.

Best shape of my life right now but my journey has just begun. I’m down to 210 right now but my goal weight is 170–>180lbs but I want to be below 15% body fat %.

I would go Darnell Wright. Elite OT play is what our offense is missing to fully “go”. We shut down the O at Oklahoma because the tackles couldn’t be trusted to protect Nico.

Hoping Heard’s return helps. Campbell’s “chronic” knee issue sounds pretty concerning for his longevity this season.
I know his nfl career never happened, but I feel like Richardson and Jauan James were both better OT than Wright, and that's not a knock on Wright.

VN Store

Back