Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Ironically they’ve (with kirby) only played bama once in the regular season (covid year) and lost by 17. All the others have been sec champ. & playoff games. And to add, bama doesnt have saban anymore.

UGA went 13 years without playing in Tuscaloosa. 2007 to 2020. In that same time they also don’t ever play at the Swamp. Their fans will say “but it’s still in Florida” but look at the crowd mix it’s definitely 50/50. A neutral site game. During this same time Tennessee has been down so who have they played regular season that’s been challenging? It’s mostly been Auburn. Talk about a cakewalk schedule for more than a decade. They’ve had it easy. Time to play real schedule Georgia.

Now that we're 1/4th of the way through the season.

I think Mizzou is going to lose 3 or 4 games. They hosted two teams that are average and nearly lost both.

Still to play that could be losses

at A&M
vs Auburn
at Bama
vs Oklahoma
at South Carolina
vs Arkansas

Before the year I'd probably have only had 2 of those teams beating them...but after seeing how they've struggled in back to back home games I think any of those teams can beat them. South Carolina's DL will continue to be a problem for anyone they face.

I’ve read plenty of his articles over the years. He doesn’t deserve the clicks anymore. I guess I see the snarkiness and you can’t, and you conveniently clipped off the subtitle where the snarkiness lies.

Didn’t have VN defending John Adams on my bingo card today but here we are!
Why should we even try to my fair and reasonable with that tool? He's never been fair to us. Eff him

That’s our culture today. Read headline, skip article, share outrage, then cancel the writer.

I know people don’t want to hear it but Adams has been nothing but positive on the Basilio show. In ‘22 he was calling for us to win a lot of games including Alabama. He says Heupel is our Spurrier. Let’s run Adams out of town for saying such blasphemies!
Eff him

Reactions: Orange. and SugarCC

VN Store

Back