Recruiting Football Talk VIII

@orange parmejohn
So sorry for your loss..I have dealt with this illness first hand in my family..My grandfather that raised me passed away from Alzheimer’s about 10yrs ago..So I have the upmost empathy for what your going thru..It’s hard watching a parent go thru this awful illness..My papaw was like a father to me who raised from age 7 until adulthood..Prayers for you and your family.🙏

And WITH PED testing a thing? A legit chase of Maris’s HR record should be acknowledged as the mark imo.
Aaron & Maris (until ‘22) still held the legitimate marks in the eyes of many.

60 is so incredibly difficult to do clean.

Aaron’s number is under no threat. There is pretty much no one playing right now with a legitimate chance to break it.

Soto is 25 and sitting on 200 - he’d have to average 55 HR for the next 10 years… 😵‍💫

Reactions: SugarCC and butchna
Aaron & Maris (until ‘22) still held the legitimate marks in the eyes of many.

60 is so incredibly difficult to do clean.

Aaron’s number is under no threat. There is pretty much no one playing right now with a legitimate chance to break it.

Soto is 25 and sitting on 200 - he’d have to average 55 HR for the next 10 years… 😵‍💫
Aaron passed knowing he was the legit holder of the all-time record.

@orange parmejohn
So sorry for your loss..I have dealt with this illness first hand in my family..My grandfather that raised me passed away from Alzheimer’s about 10yrs ago..So I have the upmost empathy for what your going thru..It’s hard watching a parent go thru this awful illness..My papaw was like a father to me who raised from age 7 until adulthood..Prayers for you and your family.🙏
So sorry for you and @orange parmejohn. zo work with dementia/alzheimer’s patients daily and that illness is harder on the families than the patient. It is much worse for a person to have a good mind but a deteriorating body.

Feedback from friends that traveled.

The fan experience was excellent. it would be hard for us not to cheer for OU the remaining of their season.

Their fans are great. Tailgates welcome to all, food and beverage ,you name it. Just good people that love their team and school but decent humans to opposing fans that travel.
What he said!

VN Store

Back