Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Idk what’s worse making promises in NIL but not abiding by those commitments or quitting on teammates?

We’re talking about a game here but if you were offered a job and told you were going to be given this and they end up not doing it…wouldn’t y’all quit too? Lol
If my employer quits paying me I’m outta here

Did you ever “plateau” and how did you work through that?
I do plateau every once in a while..I'll have a 2-3 week stretch where I will only lose like a pound and a half, so I just cut back during the work week by eating no meat or cheese snacks during the day...just pork rinds, and eating a lot less meat on the weekend than I normally do.

Then I will usually drop 5-8 pounds in a couple of weeks.

It is admittedly hard to do that, but it is worth it to not get discouraged.

I never gain unless it's during a cheat period, but it can and does slow way down occasionally, and that is what I have to do to get over a hump.

You might have the history right, but the recent push has been Kirby trying to get the game back to home/home.
I didn't mean to erase that on you. Thought maybe I was going on too much about it and had nuked it in time. But you clearly read it right.

What you say now is correct. My point is that Kirby always says the reason he wants home and away is hosting recruits. That's why I think y'all will keep at changing the hosting rule. I hope that fails. If it passes, my read is that Kirby will like the neutral field with home field benefits.

For now, I see it is two more years in Jax, followed likely by neutral site games in Tampa or somewhere else in FL (I forget where) and Atlanta. Neutral site games are not true road games, and that makes a difference in the toughest conference to play on the road. Oregon in Atlanta is not really a neutral site. But I did dig your home-and-away with ND. We've done that before, but not in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
Running sucks compared to biking. If you are looking for distance and longevity, exercises down the road.

Running is so overrated and not exactly easy on our bodies and joints.
Can vouch for the last part of your last sentence, especially if you are predisposed to joint issues.

VN Store

Back