Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yeah no that’s just not true anymore, there is way more to recruiting now days then just having a name and some tradition. Florida NIL use to be as bad as what is going on at UNLV atm…maybe they have gotten better now but they are middle of the pack in the SEC and that doesn’t bode well when your coaching staff isn’t known for having a great offensive/defensive mind or playcalling ability a long with development
Plus, now isn't there a lawsuit concerning refusal to pay agreed NIL which REALLY cost a recruit? That'd be a hard look to live down going forward.

I do have to admit that Nico getting Heisman hype this season is a bit surprising, I think he’s been good but he hasn’t had a game yet this year where you look and say “yes that is the top player in the country.”
Because the Heisman has really never been about the best player in college football. It's a popularity award.

Dude what's with calling all these programs 'Poverty'? Florida is and will always be an easy place to win, bc of its location.

The poverty description is tired
Let him perceive Florida as he wishes. I choose to believe they're a poverty program. I don't care whether they are or not. Any disparaging remarks toward the Gators should be celebrated.

10-2 will very likely have UT in the playoff. By this graphic, UT has an 89% chance to make the playoff by season’s end. We’re in a good spot. Enjoy the idle week and rest up, y’all.

View attachment 681225
What about Navy or Army? They are undefeated and the toughest team they play left is ND.

Navy has Golesh and ND. Army just has ND.
Then they obviously play each other.

Would be glorious to see.

What about Navy or Army? They are undefeated and the toughest team they play left is ND.

Navy has Golesh and ND. Army just has ND.
Then they obviously play each other.

Would be glorious to see.

I have always wondered how the CFP committee would treat a hypothetical undefeated Army or Navy team going into that game. The Army-Navy game takes place exactly one week before the CFP first round games take place.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back