Recruiting Football Talk VIII

joe-biden-biden-vs-trump.gif

You are welcome to look at my posting history. I do not do rumor mongering. I don't even think it is as big as you make it out to be. It is the new environment that we are in. There are players straight up refusing to play the rest of the season in order to make more money at another school next season. This is not nearly to that level. His representation most likely looked at it something like this; your ankle is not 100% yet and if you try to play thru it on that field in poor condition you could make the injury worse and it could cost you serious money in the draft if you miss most of this season so you need to ask for more money kinda like insurance if you are going to play on an injured ankle. That part is conjecture on my part but you can see how they could approach it that way. Things like that will be the new norm under the system like it is right now. It is what it is.
I'm not going to look. I don't believe you made it up. I would not have posted it but not questioning your right to do so. Even if your source is rock solid, I still think that sort of thing needs to be worked out internally.

@peaygolf
Crazy God and golf story:
Based on your advice I have been trying to get several guys selling Rife putters to respond with no luck.
Seperately, I went to buy a used golf bag in my area. Guy asks me how i know a HS friend of his. Ended up being the pastor that baptized me and married me. Then he asks me if i need clubs too. I tell him i need a putter. He has some crummy ones and i mention on your advice i was looking for something a little nicer. He ends up selling me a taylormade daddy longlegs for 50 that likely should have sold for 100. Then because we are talking i realize he's the guy that was running a bike ministry in the basement of the house I do scouts in. I told him I always wanted to meet him to thank him because I had "borrowed" his tools to fix stuff for the youth and scouts.

God is good and the world is small.

Thanks for your advice.
Is it “odd” or is it “God”
Love that

If your signature Heisman performance comes at home against a team you trailed 80% of the game, needed help from the stripes, and that team is probably the first team in the history of college football to lost to BOTH Rutgers and Vanderbilt in the same season...

I've got some bad news for ya...
The media is controlled and they will create whatever narrative that grows their pockets

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
@peaygolf
Crazy God and golf story:
Based on your advice I have been trying to get several guys selling Rife putters to respond with no luck.
Seperately, I went to buy a used golf bag in my area. Guy asks me how i know a HS friend of his. Ended up being the pastor that baptized me and married me. Then he asks me if i need clubs too. I tell him i need a putter. He has some crummy ones and i mention on your advice i was looking for something a little nicer. He ends up selling me a taylormade daddy longlegs for 50 that likely should have sold for 100. Then because we are talking i realize he's the guy that was running a bike ministry in the basement of the house I do scouts in. I told him I always wanted to meet him to thank him because I had "borrowed" his tools to fix stuff for the youth and scouts.

God is good and the world is small.

Thanks for your advice.
You're married to the pastor that baptized you?

VN Store

Back