Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Such a bummer. Thomas is someone loved on the team. Just hate it for him. Total freak accident too. Non-contact.

Boo would’ve pushed him this year regardless though and honestly I think would’ve bumped him back to Safety by the end of the year. Jourdan was 100% one of our top 3 guys and I would’ve liked to have played Boo at Star and Jourdan/Turrentine at Safety.

Boo will get every chance to be the starter come the first game of the year. If he isn’t starting, it’ll be on him in my opinion.

We’ll likely still need to have someone else there though to help so will be interesting to see if we cross-train Christian Charles (probably other starting S right now if he stays healthy), Will Brooks (smart kid and can be Swiss Army knife), Jalen McMurray (do it all guy but lightweight to play star and probably 3rd CB). My guess is Brooks and McMurray get more run there as a (hopefully) back-ups but we need Boo to go take the starting job.
Any word on Jakobe Thomas and how he is progressing? I think alot of us assumed he would eventually win the other Safety spot.

I thought you said his measurement was that. I misunderstood.
thats-what-she-said-michael-scott.gif

The Vols are going 11-1 this season and going to first ever 12 team playoffs. Instill it into your brains. I did call BaseVols winning a Natty just saying 🤷‍♂️. @MAD saved my receipts so he can vouch lol. I'm right until I'm wrong.
i thought this team was a team of destiny after the seccg. there were a couple of (many) times i wasn't resolute

Wheezy gon wheeze
So, I have to wonder, does ANYONE see this similar as to how I do? Silver and bronze medals are nice, and winning the total medal count is nice, too, but the real winner of the Olympics IMO is the country with the most gold medals. The gold medal is given to the athlete or team that actually WINS in their discipline. So the country with the most gold medals has the most actual WINS. I don't really factor in who has the most second or third place finishes. It's all about who has the most golds.

But, I still enjoy watching American athletes do well, win or lose. They put in a lot of hard work to reach this level. They should be appreciated.

So, I have to wonder, does ANYONE see this similar as to how I do? Silver and bronze medals are nice, and winning the total medal count is nice, too, but the real winner of the Olympics IMO is the country with the most gold medals. The gold medal is given to the athlete or team that actually WINS in their discipline. So the country with the most gold medals has the most actual WINS. I don't really factor in who has the most second or third place finishes. It's all about who has the most golds.

But, I still enjoy watching American athletes do well, win or lose. They put in a lot of hard work to reach this level. They should be appreciated.
the winner will be the last person to emerge from Le Maple Hoose du Cwoissaint, with blood spattered hands, black eye. holding a shiv.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back