Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Time to bring back the eel memes.

View attachment 664758
simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif

Ok. This is starting to get serious folks. We are 27 days away from kickoff. Where is the UTC game thread? @nicksjuzunk has a lot on his plate at the moment, and I don't think it is fair to ask more of him. We should probably give him a break from game threads so he can focus on his family. @nicksjuzunk, we love you and support you. That being said, I have put together a little game thread construction practice film to show the meticulous work I will do in my game thread construction and operation. That's right, I said operation. Not only will I build and launch games threads, I will remain with the game thread throughout its lifecycle. I will keep it free of NegaVols through vigorous reporting of reactionary and overly anti-Vol posts that have plague game threads in the past. I will also ensure the gif game of each game thread is always at 11 ensuring maximum game thread enjoyment for all. Finally, I will gracefully retire game threads to their proper places of honor while launching the next thread with all the vigor and excitement that they each deserve. I will give my all for Tennessee if you elect me your next Game Thread President! I am @Glitch and I approve this message. V-O-L V-O-L V-O-L

This message is brought to you TrueVFLSforGlitchforGameThreadPresident. @Glitch Treasurer.

Bob The Builder Fix It GIF - Bob The Builder Fix It Hammer - Discover &  Share GIFs
1722821047070.png

Okay in Olympic swimming:

USA: 8 gold , 13 silver and 7 bronze
28 total medals in swimming

Australia: 7 gold, 8 silver and 3 bronze
18 total medals in swimming.

Looks like the USA still controls the Olympic swimming. Close year.

In the overall Summer Olympics, the USA is showing dominance.

Proud American right here! 🤠

Hell, yeah @Glitch. Everybody forgets that the Vols won that game. Did we play bad and let a bad team hang around ? Yes, but we won and Nick was just 8-4 in his game threads. That's 4 losses, just last year and you are still undefeated ! Just saying, although I do enjoy Nick's game threads. But, he obviously had something going on, the game threads were rushed, smaller in content and almost always, extremely late in being posted. If he is still pre-occupied, then @Glitch has my vote !

I bet I get 🔥 up for this post, but I do NOT care
200w (9).gif

VN Store

Back