Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think the point is that giving to overhead of a religious group is the same as giving to the religious group. If a Muslim charity group had 15% overhead going to the Muslims running the charity, a lot of Christians would probably not want to give to it, no matter how effective and well-intended those Muslims are at the actual purpose of the charity. I respect that. Especially if there are tons and tons of options.

But you're right, every group has overhead, so if overhead in general bothers people, drive out to the affected area and start donating directly to individuals.
or volunteer, get names, numbers, and emails.

I bet UGA beats Bama if they meet again. Once UGA got out of being rattled and adjusted, Bama didn't do much outside of a few splash plays.

To handle Bama Georgia have us the play style. Don't give up the edge/contain, shutdown Williams, spy Milroe.

Georgia giving up the edge early basically lost them the game.
You’re kind. Williams is an issue. He went 3/3 on 50/50 passes, and that was Bama’s main threat in the second half. He was well covered on at least 2 of those. Maybe that result regresses to the mean, but I’m not predicting it until UGA stops him.

If nothing else, I’d hope UGA doesn’t go -3 on turnovers in a potential rematch. Two were absolute gifts.

VN Store

Back