Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I bet UGA beats Bama if they meet again. Once UGA got out of being rattled and adjusted, Bama didn't do much outside of a few splash plays.

To handle Bama Georgia have us the play style. Don't give up the edge/contain, shutdown Williams, spy Milroe.

Georgia giving up the edge early basically lost them the game.
UGAly was playing super soft in the first half. When they got desperate that changed. It isn’t rocket surgery rush lane integrity and maintain contain. Georgia was so afraid of Milroe they played soft zone and allowed him to pick them apart and gave a running start. They played scared.

Watch Georgias DBs here. Completely clowned. No. 4 especially, he had the boundary to work with and the help from the corner, just go full steam on the sidelines, I swear it looks like they had money on this.

We gotta get Mike Matthews going so he can cook the Doggie Bags, he’s the only one capable of this.

Number 4 is KJ Bolden who is a true freshman…it tracks he wouldn’t be able to make that play based on inexperience but yeah McCoy and our safeties would at least make a tackle there in space.

Williams is good but don’t let him beat you…they let it happen

Reactions: Smokey19rt
My mom passed away tonight. She finally submitted to dementia. I’m almost 48 years old and somehow I just feel like a sad kid inside.

Sorry for your loss brother. I can't imagine the pain your feeling. Of course you feel like a sad kid inside man...that was your momma....to her you were always her little kid...only natural to feel that way. Im very lucky to have my parents still but my lord I dread that day when one of them passes.

Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong but ole Brett looks like a liar to me. 🧐 Screenshot_20240929_142931_DuckDuckGo.jpg
*last week's

Tennessee at #4 in at AP poll

Click the "all voters" tab and look at some of the polls and how these reporters voted. Some of the media need their credentials revoked.

*The individual polls have not been updated, just the Top 25.

I stll stand by this statement, "Some of the media need their credentials revoked."

Last edited:
Number 4 is KJ Bolden who is a true freshman…it tracks he wouldn’t be able to make that play based on inexperience but yeah McCoy and our safeties would at least make a tackle there in space.

Williams is good but don’t let him beat you…they let it happen
Bolden has been really good, but Williams made him look silly on that play. Watching the close-up replay, I’m inclined to credit Williams with a pretty sick move instead of faulting Bolden too much. That jump-back move was filthy.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back