Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Congratulations!

So from a medical perspective for each pound that you Lose above a joint, here’s the breakdown:

Lumbar spine 1 pound lost is the physical equivalent of 6 pounds off your back.
Hips are the same 1:6 ratio
Knees are the same 1:6 ratio.
Ankles and feet 1 pound lost is the physical equivalent of 9-10 pounds off your feet and ankles.

So far for every step you take, you are putting 300 pounds less stress on your low back, hips and knees!

You are putting 450 to 500 less pounds on your feet and ankles for every step!

That’s awesome my friend! Keep up the hard work.
How have you achieved this accomplishment? (Of course by the time I read your response, you will have already lost the other 50 pounds😂)
Thanks Doc....by now you've probably already seen my answer to somebody else that asked the same question...lol.

When UGA got that long TD to go up, I cackled like a madman. Then when Bama got that long TD to go up, I cackled like a madman. The wife asked, "Who are you pulling for?"

"Baby, I'm just here to enjoy both teams' suffering."

The surrender cobras were out in full force for both fanbases last night and it was awesome.
We were rejoicing thinking bammer had just blew it and then couldn't believe they didnt. Yet another reason why I hate Georgia, they have made me enjoy them losing even if it was to bammer. I'll say this, no uga fan at church would talk to me. Heard them talking to each other but I was avoided at all cost and I loved it. It was so awesome. Did hear the referee excuse, you know, it couldn't have been they spotted them 28.

I am so sad...several of my favorite places are just destroyed. Especially Chimney Rock/Lake Lure and Damascus Virginia...I am heartbroken for the locals that lost everything, and us occasional visitors that cherished and loved those places.

Is @Devo182 OK?...I haven't been in here much the last couple of days.

UGAly was playing super soft in the first half. When they got desperate that changed. It isn’t rocket surgery rush lane integrity and maintain contain. Georgia was so afraid of Milroe they played soft zone and allowed him to pick them apart and gave a running start. They played scared.
It pissed me off...they come out against us being super aggressive on defense, and playing with their hair on fire, and came out last night playing Charmin soft and passive until it was too late...what in the heck was Kirby thinking with that squishy defense?

I hope they do that against us...but they won't.

Reactions: Volunteer821
September 29, 1954
On Sept. 29, 1954, Willie Mays of the New York Giants made a running, over-the-shoulder catch of a ball hit by Vic Wertz of the Cleveland Indians in Game 1 of the 1954 World Series; “The Catch” would become one of the most famous plays in baseball history.

The Indians were heavily favored in the World Series, having won 111 games during the season. The Giants had not won a title since 1933.

In the World Series opener, with the scored tied 2-2 in the eighth inning, Cleveland Indians batter Vic Wertz hit a deep fly ball to center field that had the runners on base poised to score.

Mays made an over-the-shoulder catch while on the run to record the out, and his throw back to the infield prevented one of the runners from advancing. The Giants won the game 5–2 in extra innings, and eventually the World Series.

1727638890469.png

Nick is gonna wait until the last minute again isnt he? Like on the precipuss of disaster late..lol
We should have beaten OU by 30+. @nicksjuzunk is flirting us with disaster. I move for a game thread regime change....

Plus, he is trapped in a pit in my crawl space with the only hope of escape coming in the form of an emergency yeti rescue from @Weezer.

I really hate how much of a closet Bama fan Paul Finebaum is.

52-49 was undoubtedly a better game than the uga Bama game last night. In fact, that wasn’t even the best uga Bama game during this era. Multiple seccg that were just as if not more exciting. Last night was a sh!t game until less than 10 minutes left in the 4th. Shut your piehole Paul!

Closet??

In case anyone missed the followup story at UNLV...
IMG_2379.jpeg
Why wouldn't UNLV's collective find $100,000 to keep starting quarterback Matthew Sluka happy amid the program's first 3-0 start since 1984? Hajj-Malik Williams provided the answer on Saturday.
In UNLV's first game since an NIL dispute made it the talk of college football, Williams showed that the Rebels may be just fine without Sluka. The newly minted UNLV starter passed for three touchdowns and ran for another while guiding UNLV to an 59-14 win over Fresno State.
The outcome cemented UNLV as the team to beat in the Group of Five, and the manner of victory suggested the Rebels' College Football Playoff aspirations are just as real with Williams at QB as they were with Sluka. While the Rebels' defense and special teams did plenty to help, the offense rose to new heights
To be clear, Fresno State's passing defense is a wreck. But UNLV's passing offense had also been a wreck during the season's first three games, and it looked much smoother with Williams leading the offense.
It shouldn't need to be said, but we won the CWS after Burns took a deal at Wake.

The "crisis" is NCAA propaganda.

And remember the media-fueled FF meltdown when many of our former DBs hit the portal when we portalled and recruited over them?

Last edited:
what yall think about our spread vs R-Kansas? I have a feeling we are crushing spreads in games we’re favored in like 2022 minus that one game I will not speak of.

VN Store

Back