Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I ignore a few, but they are mostly rival poster trolls or just the most extreme unbearable. I am sure there are quite a few that ignore me, and that is fine. I consider it an indictment on their ability to defend their position more than it is on me. Their loss. @butchna has not always agreed with me and vice versa, but he is a good guy who loves the Vols. If that isn't enough common ground to hang out on then maybe ignore is the best option for some folks.
I can be a little much! 😅 Don’t remember having a previous issue with VolGeorge, but I don’t keep a diary on my interactions on here…wouldn’t change my methodology one iota if I did. I highly encourage the use of the ignore feature to tailor one’s VN experience. I’m on some of posters I like and respect and have at least a couple who I thought I liked but noticed a like or comment that trashed me. Why put up with people you don’t trust or get a positive experience from? I hope never to naturally go too far with posters like you and InVol…but no promises. 😉

Yeah, no…he burst out of that closet as soon as he left UT and went to work in Birmingham.
He made a great career out of slobbering all over the knobs of everything crimson.
He was never a UT fan whenever he was going to school there. Read up on his time there. Was banned from traveling with the basketball team, butted heads with Pat, and a football player almost kicked his ass.

was looking back at our roster and there are a couple walk on/PWO/NIL Walk-on (dunno where the designations apply as info is scarce) players I am looking forward to seeing as they progress in future years. Braylon Harmon at returner-- we have had good returners for awhile now but this kid is my bet to be our guy back there in a year or two-- his tape at returner is scary. The other is Herb Gray, turned down Penn st, WVU, Maryland offers to PWO (likely NIL covered) here and fits the Tyre West mold. Basketball player who converted to football later on. His mid season senior year (i believe) tape is mostly him eating in the backfield all night. Think we got a couple diamonds in the rough with these kids.

Im a sucker for our staff's evals man

He was never a UT fan whenever he was going to school there. Read up on his time there. Was banned from traveling with the basketball team, butted heads with Pat, and a football player almost kicked his ass.
Yeah, the record shows pawl to have been anti-Vol at UT. Because all the coeds laughed at his overtures? Because he was always a natural born jerk? Because he pictured himself as a secret agent and wannabe muckraker? Who knows or cares? He surely burned his "tough journalism act" excuse like a trash pile when he dedicated his life to helping to cover up the massive and continual violations that his beau Nickie thrived on. Hanger on of Sabey's peanuts nuts. Never saw the parking lot full of Chargers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back