Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We owe Arkansas a serious ass beating. From the Butch Jones choke job in 2015 to Feleipe Franks lighting us up in 2020 in Fayetteville to the nightmare in 2011 it’s beyond time. Beat their asses by 30 and put a nail in em.
The punt return debacle runs on replay in my head when I think of Arkansas. A circus master could not have scripted it any better.

What happens when the playoff teams are announced on Dec. 8th.............and both, or either one, are undefeated and still have to play their game on Dec. 14th???

Now that I looked at their schedules, which would include some fairly high mid wins, maybe the committee would stipulate to the A-N winner as the G5. Depends on who else in the running.

Correction: @VolGee4 is right. The game would be played as the AAC championship a week earlier.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Nolichucky Dam withstood. They said, it got almost double the amount of water that Niagra Falls does on a PEAK day.
Word from USFS is Noli rose over 20 feet in 6 hours, 8 feet above the highest ever recorded, all way back to 1913 when Dam was built

IMG_5116.jpeg
IMG_5115.jpeg
The train trestle in Gorge has different stages spray painted (swatches) on the bridge. Stage 1-4. Stage 4 is above the train tracks. Ive seen tires above the Sycamores from devastating flooding back in 2010's. This dwarfed that. Think about that, water above the tree line.

Water from Helene measured over 62 ft. high

Last edited:
Word from USFS is Noli rose over 20 feet in 6 hours, 8 feet above the highest ever recorded, all way back to 1913 when Dam was built

View attachment 682069
View attachment 682070
The train trestle in Gorge has different stages spray painted (swatches) on the bridge. Stage 1-4. Stage 4 is above the train tracks. Ive seen tires above the Sycamores from devastating flooding back in 2010's. This dwarfed that. Think about that, water above the tree line.
If by chance the Walters Dam in North Carolina ever burst, Newport will exist no more..

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back