Recruiting Football Talk VIII

He was 27/33 (82%), 374 passing yards with 2 TDs, 11.3 avg and a QBR of 98.5. Yeah he is a terrible passer. So I am curious, given those numbers against a UGA defense, what’s your criteria for a good passer?
Do you even watch the games, or just look at the stat box? Several of his yards come off short throws and long runs. Then he had over 100 yards on 2 insane plays by a generational talent at receiver. He missed several easy throws and was constantly throwing behind guys making them slow down to catch it.

Watch Nico then watch Milroe.... Nico leads his guys where they can run after the catch, he puts air under the ball when theres a big play to be had. Theres a massive difference between the two.

Reactions: SCvol333
East TN:

West NC:

Thank you for this.

O-vgpBBKZ4bRbBw7beotT7RaLcJ-il4B7n_tXZonybM.gif

We haven’t played at home vs Arkansas since 2015 (played at arky in 2020 and this year) and haven’t played at home against Auburn since 2013 (@ auburn in ‘16 and ‘20), ik we play arky at home next year, surely we play auburn at neyland in 2026, right?

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Possible #1 vs #2 game in Knoxville on October 19th.

Alabama goes to Vandy and host S.C. favored big in both most likely.
Tennessee goes to Arkansas and host Florida favored big in BOTH and yes I said favored big vs Florida for you non believers.

Ohio State host Iowa next weekend favored big and then travel to Oregon they will take a L in Eugene.

Texas plays Oklahoma in 2 weeks if Texas is going to lose before the game vs Georgia this is the one. I know some will say Texas blows OU away, well this game has been more unpredictable than any game over last 20 years.

So #1 Alabama vs #2 Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee at 7:30 p.m. on October 19th.

Will determine what team will be #1 when CFP rankings are revealed.

Just for @Weezer
I know some really care about the rankings and where we’re ranked, but I’d rather us not be #1 until it counts.

IDK why this country hates investing in infrastructure but it's the kind of thing that you put off until it kills you. I'd rather bypass the killing us bit and pay up before things collapse.
They love to vote a trillion dollars for it, and then pass that out to donors, cronies, and the rest disappears. Spend another trillion on these "peacetime" wars, meanwhile having funded both sides, and with much more funding to come. Just none gets delivered to actual literal domestic "reconstruction." It's sad.

IDK why this country hates investing in infrastructure but it's the kind of thing that you put off until it kills you. I'd rather bypass the killing us bit and pay up before things collapse.
I guarantee you there are billions if not trillions that have been put in bills over the years for those kinds of things. A small fraction of it ever actually makes it's way to what it was earmarked for.

VN Store

Back