Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yep and what people forget is that those rescuers have lost homes and love ones just like those they are trying to help. Just a terrible situation.
Having been in many of these areas my life, I can assure you the 'rescuers' are the one's working that backhoe. First responders on mtn are the Volunteer FD.

I want Georgia with four losses this year. Kirby needs to be humbled a little.
It's not the same concept at all. There is a massive net negative in revenue in middle school football. They're not coming anywhere close to recouping their costs with the revenue. Nobody is paying the school millions of dollars for the rights to broadcast the middle school game on TV. There is no profit in middle school football. There is a massive net positive revenue in college football. There is massive profit in college football. Furthermore, nobody in the legal world has said colleges have to pay athletes or share revenue with the athletes. They just said colleges can't prohibit athletes helping to generate all that revenue from using their NIL to generate revenue for themselves.
It's not the same concept at all. There is a massive net negative in revenue in middle school football. They're not coming anywhere close to recouping their costs with the revenue. Nobody is paying the school millions of dollars for the rights to broadcast the middle school game on TV. There is no profit in middle school football. There is a massive net positive revenue in college football. There is massive profit in college football. Furthermore, nobody in the legal world has said colleges have to pay athletes or share revenue with the athletes. They just said colleges can't prohibit athletes helping to generate all that revenue from using their NIL to generate revenue for themselves.

View attachment 682136I’m so emotional over this… just to think that another storm is brewing.
Rocktopper

Just a heads up there are now OOS teams from Alabama coming in to assist in S&R.

Someone may need to call NCDPS.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Long night finally made it back home. Had to evacuate with my mother from her house in Newport. Now the water is turned off because during all the flooding somehow the water supply got contaminated. Now no water for at least 3 days and my back is killing me from sleeping on a hard ass bed.🥴
😘

Do you even watch the games, or just look at the stat box? Several of his yards come off short throws and long runs. Then he had over 100 yards on 2 insane plays by a generational talent at receiver. He missed several easy throws and was constantly throwing behind guys making them slow down to catch it.

Watch Nico then watch Milroe.... Nico leads his guys where they can run after the catch, he puts air under the ball when theres a big play to be had. Theres a massive difference between the two.
I watched the whole game. You must not have. Like I said he had an average of 11 yards per pass. Short throws count. You said inaccurate passes everywhere in the second half which was demonstrably false. I love Nico but right now he is not better than Milroe. He definitely will be. But not right now.

VN Store

Back