Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The End Is Nigh GIFs | Tenor

Fans clamor for trades and trades require ASSETS. Farm got thinned in efforts to upgrade winning. Fans love to impose standards but donā€™t have accountability in their whimsical fantasies. Also disagree with your ā€œbarren wastelandā€ assessment. They have a bevy of prospects a season or two away. Qualifying for the postseason with a medical ward of talent unavailable shows how great a roster builder AA is. Hope Liberty Media gives him a percentage of the team to retain him. Line forms to the left of franchises desiring his magic touch.
IMG_5165.gif

Reactions: screenthis
Started at about $10-$12. I've been doing +700 bets though, so $12 wins about $100.

Generally it's 3 team parlays, maybe 4. Last one was UT over 16.5 points in the 1st half + UT -6.5 + florida -6.5 + 1 more team for +750 odds.

Next one will be about a $50 bet to pay a total of $400ish. Then a $100 bet the next week to pay about $850. I only bet about 1/3 or 1/4 of the winnings, that way I have a surplus of 2-3 extra bets on each level.

If I lose 2 in a row, I drop back down a $ level. . .
I thought the point was to do only -500 bets and roll over your winnings 30 times to make 20x on your initial bet? Are you talking about something else?

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Iā€™ve read many on here extolling Josh Pate as best pod on college football but he appears to be anti-Vol to me.

Granted I havenā€™t listened to him much, started around Ok game time and personally I donā€™t much care for him..
He's been pretty high on the Vols this year and has said theyre good enough to be playoff team and challenge for the title. He hasn't picked them to lose yet this year.

I thought the point was to do only -500 bets and roll over your winnings 30 times to make 20x on your initial bet? Are you talking about something else?
He asked about what I was doing. I just told him what I'm doing. It was in reference to my post about how stepping up bets can work. It was not specifically how they are doing it, but how I've been doing it.

Iā€™ve read many on here extolling Josh Pate as best pod on college football but he appears to be anti-Vol to me.

Granted I havenā€™t listened to him much, started around Ok game time and personally I donā€™t much care for him..
He was probably the lone college football media member reminding everyone that we could still be great with the right leadership back in our dark days.

flirted with doctoral programs, never did. the amount of work involved, debt to income, and ROI just didnt make sense, in a short term scenario.

microscopically, the sacrifices are real. unless you come from a well to do family, finances are not ideal. but you come out on other side, better, more well educated etc.

anyone who throws shade at post graduate accomplishment, havent been through the wringer. congrats sir, well deserved.

Go Vols.
If I want to throw shade @SoilVol I will and I expect it right back but in more edumacated wordings because he's fancy now

VN Store

Back