Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I’ve read many on here extolling Josh Pate as best pod on college football but he appears to be anti-Vol to me.

Granted I haven’t listened to him much, started around Ok game time and personally I don’t much care for him..
Pate was literally the only media person that carried water for us for years when we were dog****. He is nowhere close to anti-vol.

What the fans do or think has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. Pate says he's worried because some are overlooking the Hogs looking forward to Alabubba. Fans can do that all they want and it doesn't affect the team at all.
Now if Heup said in his presser, "Yeah, we aren't really worried about Arkansas or Florida. It's in the bag and were have been game planning and installing for Alabama.", I be a little more concerned.
Pate is feigning concern to generate clicks. I love at the end how after all his hand-wringing he says Tennessee will blow them out.

Towards the end he shows all the rocks in the river and on properties now. I saw another video where someone's land was completely replaced with 4-5 feet of rocks. The flooding completely changed the terrain in areas.
Flood water is powerful. A lot of people get hurt bad by diving into their old swimming hole after a flood, where a giant boulder moved into it. Happened to a buddy of mine up at the y when we were teenagers. Dove head first into a spot we'd been to a hundred times and split his head open. Luckily it didnt kill him or paralyze him, just got about 12 stitches and a couple chipped teeth . .

Sometimes those flood waters don't look really vicious, but it's what's being pushed underneath that can really get ya.

Reactions: DarthVol1
What the fans do or think has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. Pate says he's worried because some are overlooking the Hogs looking forward to Alabubba. Fans can do that all they want and it doesn't affect the team at all.
Now if Heup said in his presser, "Yeah, we aren't really worried about Arkansas or Florida. It's in the bag and were have been game planning and installing for Alabama.", I be a little more concerned.
Pate is feigning concern to generate clicks. I love at the end how after all his hand-wringing he says Tennessee will blow them out.
I just read it as

"Hey, your BVS doesn't apply to this team"

Update: I passed!
BOOM!!!!!

cubs-bullpen.gif

Agreed, though part of that was schematic. Against empty, I think UGA had an ILB spy and different assignments at OLB/DE. Bama destroyed it by attacking the edge with Milroe and a lead blocker. UGA adjusted in the second half and 32 played much better.
They were sliding a linebacker to the weak side most of the second half.

I did Albert Ramos Vinolas in Tennis -450 for my day 2 bet. I didn't realize my Manchester City bet wasn't until Saturday haha. So far so good. @SpringBokVol
What amount did y’all start with? I did $20.
I’m in on this too. I backed Liverpool-750 with a tennis -575 to get it down under -500 to start.

IMG_0451.png

VN Store

Back