Recruiting Football Talk VIII

He doesn’t think GMac is very good.
I think Gmac is a good player but by the time Nico leaves Faizon will be arriving on campus.

Will be a 3 way battle between
Merk
Gmac
Faizon

With Gmac probably not having that many reps, Faizon can easily capitalize on the QB battle. I think it comes down to Merk (if he’s still here) due to knowing the system or Faizon

Every SEC team with a top25 schedule, except the flaming drinks
Sankey did us wrong to let MizzDoo dodge a trip to Knoxville. And double wrong by giving them a soft schedule to encourage people to rank them above us. (Based on predicted record). But we will laugh last. Sooner or later they will have no place to hide.

How do you do this without violating Federal HIPAA medical privacy laws?
(I always feel a sad note of nostalgia when I type the word "privacy"... and then, like a credulous simpleton realizing I typed it online!)

Will wait to hear more details before opining mindlessly.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I think Gmac is a good player but by the time Nico leaves Faizon will be arriving on campus.

Merk
Gmac
Faizon

With Gmac probably not having that many reps, Faizon can easily capitalize on the QB battle. I think it comes down to Merk (if he’s still here) due to knowing the system or Faizon
I don't see Merklinger hitting the portal. He came in knowing he'd almost definitely be behind Nico for at least 2 seasons. But he's also going to have a major leg up on the other two in terms of knowledge of the offense and practice reps. He's getting a lot of reps right now because of how well Gaston knows the offense. Not a normal QB3 situation.

IMG_1613.jpeg@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
IMG_1616.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpeg
    IMG_1614.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1617.jpeg
    IMG_1617.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1618.jpeg
    IMG_1618.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't see Merklinger hitting the portal. He came in knowing he'd almost definitely be behind Nico for at least 2 seasons. But he's also going to have a major leg up on the other two in terms of knowledge of the offense and practice reps. He's getting a lot of reps right now because of how well Gaston knows the offense. Not a normal QB3 situation.
I put that because you never know with the portal.

BUT, I agree. Like I said, I think it comes down to him or Faizon. Not knocking Gmac, but I don’t think he will have that luxury, he may with Nico and Merk knowing the system, but I think Faizon is just that good.

View attachment 665241@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
View attachment 665248
dog turd?

View attachment 665241@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
View attachment 665248
I'm not @SoilVol , but I think you need to taste it

View attachment 665248
Powdered donettes?

View attachment 665248
Ironic that @The Dog responded to this because...

That's dog vomit slime mold. That's it. That's the name.

Would somebody please just put a bullet in the NCAA's head. The only people benefitting from this slow demise are lawyers and NCAA bureaucracy (including those institutions receiving bias from said bureaucracy). None of these groups exactly merit any benefit of the doubt.
And the universities and ADs. Aka the members of the NCAA.

The biggest question long-term is how to separate the scum ADs and university leaders from screwing over the student athletes time and time again. Call their entity whatever they want, same leaders that need to be chilled.

Merk
Gmac
Faizon

I think GMac is gonna be better than some think. Fazion isn’t gonna start as a freshman. As a matter of fact, I think there is a good chance he red shirts. You gotta think GMac will have had a year under Heupel before Brandon gets here.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back