Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think GMac is gonna be better than some think. Fazion isn’t gonna start as a freshman. As a matter of fact, I think there is a good chance he red shirts. You gotta think GMac will have had a year under Heupel before Brandon gets here.
I think so too. In a perfect world Nico gets drafted after junior yr, Merk backup and Gmac redshirts in 2025. Merk starts 2026, Gmac backup and Faizon redshirts. Merk drafted after junior year? Gmac and Faizon fight for starting job in 2027

View attachment 665241@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
View attachment 665248

R (3).gif

@mrMet @utvolmaniac

I got a call today....

View attachment 665246

Had Blood Oath too but didn't pull the trigger.
Nice haul. Haven’t seen the 8 yr New Riff. Their Single Barrel is good. Regular New Riff is meh. Stagg and EH Single Barrell are bueno. Eagle Rare is good for the $. Weller Special Reserve is not a favorite of mine but many like it. Good call on passing on the Blood Oath. Good stuff but for 50-60% of the price.

Nice haul. Haven’t seen the 8 yr New Riff. Their Single Barrel is good. Regular New Riff is meh. Stagg and EH Single Barrell are bueno. Eagle Rare is good for the $. Weller Special Reserve is not a favorite of mine but many like it. Good call on passing on the Blood Oath. Good stuff but for 50-60% of the price.
The Special reserve is when people come over and want to try something and I don't think they're worthy. 😅

View attachment 665241@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
View attachment 665248
What does it taste like?

Russell’s 10yr > Eagle rare all day (but I’m speaking from privilege)

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Does anyone know how they figured this? Is it last years record or projection of this years record or something else. The reason I ask is I always laugh at the ones that just add win loss records. For example, which is an easier schedule (made up records for this example):
1. UGA 12-0 and Vandy 0-12
2. Arkansas 6-6 and USC 6-6.

Both records are 12-12 but I would much rather play Arkansas and USC.

Reactions: OrangenSC
About on the level of future husband and father acting like the young lady is each's chattel to trade to begin with.

Whole thing is cringe. If a daughter's SO ever asked me something so ridiculous, I'd route his question back to my autonomous, smart daughter. It's her choice. Not mine or my wife's or his/hers.

And if what I said changed that person's mind from asking my daughter...I'd have even bigger questions of their honor.
🙄 In Western society no one literally believes that their daughter or future fiancée is chattel to be sold off. It’s a respect and tradition thing. Like giving the family of the most important person in your life a heads up on what’s about to happen. Must every ounce of what’s left of societal politesse be sacrificed on the altar of modern equality politics

Thanks! That spelled it out and noted where things get "optional"... and how schools can require the option.
You'd think federal requirements would be thought out completely and work seamlessly.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back