Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Them days are over, imo; and, if we do return to days of just hoping to make a bowl, I truly believe I'll be out for good then. It will break my heart; but, I'll take up something else on Saturdays. Yes, no one knows what tomorrow holds; but, there should be no reason whatsoever to fall again to those depths.
I remember those days of biting my fingernails hoping for a bowl game. That’s not how I remember growing up to hope for. Our better days are certainly ahead of us now, not in the rear view mirror anymore.

View attachment 665241@SoilVol, help a brother out. What in the world are these? They're all over a portion of our yard now. White on the outside. Very thin, like a powdered donut. Come off at a touch. Almost black inside. Sometimes orange. Look like some kind of mushroom when broken open. They crumble if you try to pick one up.
View attachment 665248
Zombie spores. RIP @Orange.

Catch this amazing vision/prophecy retold from 04:15 to 07:25, to really whet your appetite to know more.

Thanks for linking this.

Oak Ridge is a part of many of our lives. Both my granddads worked there. Neither in the war, but one continued work on the enrichment of U-235. He even was used as a consultant in the demo of K25, one of his last efforts there.

It’s an amazing history, but also one with controversy. Opinions of using nuclear force will always vary, and the end of this video portrays a good reasoning for why it was done. I hope the revisionist historians don’t forget the environment that caused this town to come to existence. It would be a disservice to the ones who gave so much to this effort, and the ones who followed.

Notable gayter homer and loser Chris Doering is giving his top 10 receivers in the SEC the past 10 years. #10 was Ladd McConkey LMAO ain’t no way
Heard him explaining how if the Gators start off 4-0 they have a shot at 8-9 wins👀
I think most are picking the over/under win total at 4.5-5.5
He did say if they start out 1-4 then Billy boy probably doesn’t last the season.

VN Store

Back